Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Let's stat Sargeras!

Imagine you and your raid are facing Sargeras,the final boss of Warcraft. For ths particular encounter the raid can be bigger(up to you). Give him stats and abilities(actual numbers are not very relevant).

Ex:

Hit points: 100 Billion
    Abilities(passve and active):
    Ability one -....
    Ability 2 : -.....

And so on.I will not write my vision yet since i'm on a crappy laptop and the keyboardsucks until tommorrow. But i'm interested in seeing how people imagne the fight.

Defile, Shadow orbs and Dreadflame!

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    You forgot Flame Wreath!

Pointless.

Sargeras should not be killable. Maybe his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Pointless.

Stating him doesn't mean he's killable.But just making him invulnerable and one shotting everything isn't fun either. Cthulhu in the pen & paper RPG is stated and ca be killed in theory,but good luck with that.But he does have awesome abilities and stats.That's what i want to see here

Pointless.

Don't worry Sargeras raid will be merely a setback

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless.

You're no fun. NO FUN.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hit points: 80 Billion
    Location: Twisting Nether - Off-site of Argus and warped to Azeroth later in the fight. (Whole expansion was to cleanse Argus of Demons and retake it for the Draenei ;D ). -- Algalon the Observer comes back and creates an Ethereal platform that we're able to fight on.
    Abilities(passve and active):
    Ability 1 (Ultimate Enrage Timer) - Sunder World (Argus): Raid fails to kill Sargeras in 10 minutes, and the true sundering occurs with one large cleave with Gorribal. Instant death to all on the server (including in dungeons for trollsy-ness) -- 2 Minute warning given to dungeons and raids, before the fight starts.

Ability 2 (Passive) - Mortal weapons and petty magic will NEVER hurt me: Immune to physical and magical damage without forged weapons from Cenarius. (Tip of the hat to Kael'thas legendary weapons mechanic.)
    Melee weapons - triggers a reduction of his armor small percentage and small proc of damage.
    Ranged weapons - increases crit chance against him by a small percentage and armor penetration.
    Magic - will reduce his resistance to spell damage by a small percentage.
    -Reduction of resistance doesn't stack on him but a small buff to the player, encourages self driven damage.

Ability 3 (Ground Mechanic) - Gorribal and Body Flames: Gorribal is slammed into the ground while channeling heat from Sargeras' body and causes the ground to erupt in flames. Players struck take 5% health per second, unless healed for 125% of their max health.

Ability 4 (Mind-control Mechanic) - Mental Corruption: Massive telepathy causes raid members to writhe in pain and lose their grip on reality. They randomly attack nearby targets. Friendly or Hostile. Cleansed by dealing 300% of their max health in damage.

Personally I love % health mechanics rather than flat numbers. Kael'thas Mechanic would just "morph" your weapon into the type you want.
    Last edited by Space Troll; 2012-12-28 at 06:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Snip
    I can imagine how the encounter would pan out. It would make quite a good boss battle
    I especially like the cleave Azeroth ability. Eat your heart out Saurfang!
    Though I would replace the Cenarius weapons with weapons forged by Khaz'goroth himself
    Last edited by axell; 2012-12-28 at 06:52 PM.

We will not fight him alone. The Pantheon will aid us, just like the Aspects did when we fought Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    You forgot Flame Wreath!
    Yes. Flame wreathes and defiles on everyone. Choose your poison.

I feel there would need to be an attunement quest for each seperate class where one follows the path of a titan to become that titan's avatar. Without this power, there would be no way for mere mortals to defeat him. The attunement would result in a massive health and attack power/spell power buff, as well as 1 or 2 extra abilities that intertwine with the mechanics of the fight.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ability 5: Impregnate Foes: All characters have essences of Sargeras within them. Females have the eggs of Sargeras. Males contain the mighty sperm of Sargeras.
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Don't forget Shadow Flame where you need Onyxia's Scale Cloak to survive

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    We will not fight him alone. The Pantheon will aid us, just like the Aspects did when we fought Deathwing.
    I have no doubt that the Pantheon wants him destroyed. The big question is whether they care about the rest of Azeroth enough to actually come to our aid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    or they will wipe out the planet and "fix it" since that what what algalon was going to send and tell them to do after finding out about the curse of flesh and other corruption, so unless the titans changed what they wanted they wouldn't help us they would reset everything back to how it was or just end it, unless they had a sudden change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    or they will wipe out the planet and "fix it" since that what what algalon was going to send and tell them to do after finding out about the curse of flesh and other corruption, so unless the titans changed what they wanted they wouldn't help us they would reset everything back to how it was or just end it, unless they had a sudden change of heart.
    It's not about caring about Azeroth.It's about defeating Sargeras.If the tians believed we "could" defeat him,the would surely help us

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:03 PM ----------

Ability 5: Impregnate Foes: All characters have essences of Sargeras within them. Females have the eggs of Sargeras. Males contain the mighty sperm of Sargeras.
    For some reason Chuck Norris sprang into mind

As stupid as this was...it made me laugh my ass off

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    It's not about caring about Azeroth.It's about defeating Sargeras.If the tians believed we "could" defeat him,the would surely help us

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:03 PM ----------

For some reason Chuck Norris sprang into mind
    Sargeras is just one large Anti-Spiral...we need to drill to the heavens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras
    Hit points: 350 billions

Phase 1
    Abilities:
    1-Gorribal Strike. Sargeras uses this as his default melee swing. The intense strenght of the blade combined with Sargeras' endless power deals (650700x10)^5 damage to all players, effectively destroying their corpses and disconnecting them from the server. They can still resurrect at the graveyard. This ends the fight.

-

If you manage to bring sargeras to 99% with high burst damage and impressive kiting (even if Sargeras' speed increases by 10% every 0.50 seconds into the fight), the second and last phase starts.

Phase 2:
    Enrage: Sargeras just turns red and gains no other benefits, since he's already powerful enough without using Berserk. This spell can be dispelled, but if a player DARES to do so, Sargeras will point at him and he will implode. The spell is casted every 0.20 seconds to make players lag and slow them down.
    Sneeze: after 5 seconds into the phase and after having casted 25 Enrages, Sargeras will sneeze, because you and your pathetic attempts make him laugh too much and this causes strange reactions to him. Deals 400 damage per 0.0001 seconds for 20 seconds, destroying players' computers phisically.

At this point the fight has ended.
    If it stil hasn't for some reason, Sargeras will fly high, shatter the ground, and flood the place with lava that instantly kills every player. If someone is STILL SURVIVING, Sargeras will say "...meh" and simply fly away and despawn, ready for the next attempt. Because he is smart and realizez that, when someone resists such power and is immune to atomic damage like bugs and roaches, there's no point fighting. So you won. In a sense.

No loot for you anyway.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2012-12-28 at 08:36 PM.