[5.2] Windwalker or Mistweaver?

I recently hit level 90 on my monk and after a few hours of honor grinding I now have enough points to buy a few pieces. However im unsure which set to actually go for. I originally leveled the monk to be a healer in PvE but due to hardly even getting enough main raids assembled I decided to use it for PvP.
    I would say that I enjoy healing as much as dpsing so the questions would be something like:
    1) Will both speccs be plausible to play at high rating in 5.2
    2) Which specc is usually most needed on a relative base to the other classes? (By this I mean if the specc can easily be replaced by a rogue or resto shaman)
    3) Windwalkers are getting a nice overhaul, but what about mistweavers? Are the current problems mistweavers are facing getting adressed in 5.2?

Hopefully you will take your time and help me since im honestly not sure which specc I rather play, however I could imagine a windwalker would be in some sort of melee cleave and the healer could be anything I guess.
    Thanks for your time

Deleted
    Pretty much nothing yet has been announced that will remotely fix mistweavers.