Deleted

Sha of Fear (10H). Phase 2 healing setup

I see that most of the guilds that kill it used a discipline priest (at the moment I only watched one video where a discipline priest was not used). My guild is healing the encounter with shaman & monk and I would like to know if this setup can also manage healing phase 2. Thx in advance.

Deleted
    healing requirements in phase 2 are not very high. our healers are doing 40 to 50k hps each in p2. disc priest was and is mainly used for additional boss dps via smiting. for instance, our disc priest in constantly doing dps in phase 2.
    by now you should have enough gear to make any healing combo work. the more dps you have, the less healing you need as healing only gets dangerous when there are 6+ adds up which should only be for 2-3 waves (and you'll use raid and personal cooldowns to survive those last few waves)

Deleted
    Healing in p2 isnt hard.

we used monk and holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Jupala View Post
    Healing in p2 isnt hard.

we used monk and holy paladin
    Says P2 healing isn't hard.

Has a Hand of Purity.

Tank healing is pretty easy, bring as many ways to reduce Huddle as possible (Hand of Purity #1).

Given your comp I would put the Monk on tank healing (yes) and the Shaman healing debuffs, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwichFace View Post

Has a Hand of Purity.

Tank healing is pretty easy, bring as many ways to reduce Huddle as possible (Hand of Purity #1).

Given your comp I would put the Monk on tank healing (yes) and the Shaman healing debuffs, I guess.

We didnt even used Hand of Purity, we just threw the ball to people with huddles and healing was still easy

Quote Originally Posted by Jupala View Post
    We didnt even used Hand of Purity, we just threw the ball to people with huddles and healing was still easy
    Hand of Purity is pretty badass on 25 man

Bring all the Paladins, basically!

Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwichFace View Post

Has a Hand of Purity.

By reducing huddle do you mean that it's viable to heal through it in 10-man? Because either you do that or you don't. Throwing champion to everyone should go so fast there's almost no healing required.

Deleted
    Did it with pala+resto druid and seeing how bad resto druids are atm I think any setup would work tbh

Disc priests are pretty op but not a must have.

edit: Used druid+shaman this week so anything it's most certainly doable with monk+shaman.
    Last edited by mmoc15cdbb3260; 2012-12-30 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    By reducing huddle do you mean that it's viable to heal through it in 10-man? Because either you do that or you don't. Throwing champion to everyone should go so fast there's almost no healing required.
    On 10man you really just should throw the ball, if dps stays on huddle for the whole duration he cant really do any dps and thats major loss in 10man

on 25man it really doesnt make a difference