15+ Year Old Account

Raven : custom bar help

Hi there MMO UI comunity

So I started to use Raven after years of using elkanos and I have the very basics figured out. I have created some custom bars for my warrior and I have ran into a little issue!

One of my bars is for defencive CD's and I have the following issue.

It shows shield wall, barrier etc etc all correctly but it is showing the CD of demoshout and mocking banner rather than showing the debuff on the target. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get it to show the debuff on the targets timer rather than the CD untill I can use it again ... help if possible please!

Have you tried to blacklist Demo Shout and Mocking Banner from your CD bars?

As for your (if I have read your post correctly) target's debuffs bar - Demo Shout should show if you haven't messed with blacklisting/whitelisting. Don't know about Mocking Banner, don't have a warrior above 87 yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Have you tried to blacklist Demo Shout and Mocking Banner from your CD bars?

As for your (if I have read your post correctly) target's debuffs bar - Demo Shout should show if you haven't messed with blacklisting/whitelisting. Don't know about Mocking Banner, don't have a warrior above 87 yet.

Hmm the only thing I have blacklisted is the heroism debuff and mass rez debuff.

I'm not using target debuffs I actually madea custom bar group to try and get all my defensive cd's to show up. What i'm attempting to do is show all my CD's when active on me with the exception of demo shout and mocking as I want to see there effect on the target instead for those two. The self buffs are all working like a charm ...but maybe I assumed you could have target debuffs and self buffs in the same custom group in error.

Well, you could do that if you use an Auto Group instead of Custom Group. Might be a bit more work with black/whitelisting, but it should work the way you want.

Create a new Auto Group, enable Cooldowns and Debuffs, check target debuffs only and then you just filter out/in what you want shown and not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Well, you could do that if you use an Auto Group instead of Custom Group. Might be a bit more work with black/whitelisting, but it should work the way you want.

Create a new Auto Group, enable Cooldowns and Debuffs, check target debuffs only and then you just filter out/in what you want shown and not.
    tnx so much I will deff give that a try! Thinking back I believe one issue I may have made was adding in the spells in the CD menue rather than buff debuff on the manual addition. O the joys of a new mod that does pretty much everything... horrible to master but once you do i'm sure it's an amazing tool!

Tnx again for the help Tellytop!

No problem.

Have fun, there's still loads of options you haven't touched!