Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    HP: 20 - 40 Billion in 25 heroic (Assuming we fight him next xpac and inflation continues to be hardcore like it has been)
    Location: Flaming Citadel (Assuming they make another ulduar or ICC type instance for him)
    Ability 1: Flame Wreath - Because I heard Sargeras likes to troll people.
    Ability 2: Defile - Casts it right after Flame Wreath
    Ability 3: Twilight Slicer - Cast during Flame Wreath and Defile, just to make sure you can't possibly kill him
    Ability 4 (On the offchance you survive the first 3): Blazing Heat - Ticks for 50,000 damage per second, stacking infinitely. Stacks every 1 second, and moving lowers the stacks.

I could see it happening.

Take the Heigan fight. Add Shade of Aran's Flame Wreath spell. Done.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Hit points: 80 Billion
    Location: Twisting Nether - Off-site of Argus and warped to Azeroth later in the fight. (Whole expansion was to cleanse Argus of Demons and retake it for the Draenei ;D ). -- Algalon the Observer comes back and creates an Ethereal platform that we're able to fight on.
    Abilities(passve and active):
    Ability 1 (Ultimate Enrage Timer) - Sunder World (Argus): Raid fails to kill Sargeras in 10 minutes, and the true sundering occurs with one large cleave with Gorribal. Instant death to all on the server (including in dungeons for trollsy-ness) -- 2 Minute warning given to dungeons and raids, before the fight starts.

Ability 2 (Passive) - Mortal weapons and petty magic will NEVER hurt me: Immune to physical and magical damage without forged weapons from Cenarius. (Tip of the hat to Kael'thas legendary weapons mechanic.)
    Melee weapons - triggers a reduction of his armor small percentage and small proc of damage.
    Ranged weapons - increases crit chance against him by a small percentage and armor penetration.
    Magic - will reduce his resistance to spell damage by a small percentage.
    -Reduction of resistance doesn't stack on him but a small buff to the player, encourages self driven damage.

Ability 3 (Ground Mechanic) - Gorribal and Body Flames: Gorribal is slammed into the ground while channeling heat from Sargeras' body and causes the ground to erupt in flames. Players struck take 5% health per second, unless healed for 125% of their max health.

Ability 4 (Mind-control Mechanic) - Mental Corruption: Massive telepathy causes raid members to writhe in pain and lose their grip on reality. They randomly attack nearby targets. Friendly or Hostile. Cleansed by dealing 300% of their max health in damage.

Personally I love % health mechanics rather than flat numbers. Kael'thas Mechanic would just "morph" your weapon into the type you want.
    I freaking love this idea! The one thing I'd change would be the timer. It HAS to be at least a 24 min fight like Illidan!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Defile, Shadow orbs and Dreadflame!
    I had just gotten over the nightmares...

the pantheon would most likely ignore us when he comes,algelon would likely ditch them and come help us but the pantheon are dicks
    There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
    ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
    ... and those that threaten us from within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew252 View Post
    the pantheon would most likely ignore us when he comes,algelon would likely ditch them and come help us but the pantheon are dicks
    And yet that's okay with me, because that means the game could continue post-Sargeras. If we actually defeat him, the Titans would be like "Whoa, wtf? We have to kill those guys now!"