Our Shaman's heals

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor and take a look at our shaman's healing. It's generally lower than our other two healers and im just curious if it's just because the other two healers are absorb healers or if there is anything he could improve on. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidshift View Post
    I was wondering if someone could do me a favor and take a look at our shaman's healing. It's generally lower than our other two healers and im just curious if it's just because the other two healers are absorb healers or if there is anything he could improve on. Thanks in advance.
    Link to logs? Armory of character? Any information at all would be incredibly useful since we cannot read minds :P

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Deleted
    Will be kinda hard for people to help you without a link. And since you cant post links. Just post it with a couple of spaces (like this www. world oflogs. com).

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Link to logs? Armory of character? Any information at all would be incredibly useful since we cannot read minds :P
    lol have you read these boards sometimes.. sure they can read minds.. (well some think they can! ) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidshift View Post
    There's ur awnser..

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...00000000111111

I see one fight where an average Resto Shaman beats an average Disc Priest.

That's not to say Resto are bad healers, but their strengths are not in the pure numbers game and especially against Disc Priests who get to heal damage before it comes in, and again afterwards.

Clever use of Spirit Link, fantastic burst from Healing Tide, extra health on heals and good use of Ascendance will allow your shaman to shine. Just don't expect him to catch Disc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    2 Absorb/shield healers ... Right. yes .. There is your answer; it's going to suck hard.

I heal in a very similar situation -- sham / pala / priest -- and while you can usually keep it up with the pala the priest just kills it and together they gut it. You are relegated to phase heal, spot heal and support cause they will cover all the rest with the shield blanketing the raid.