LF good tooltip addon

I have used TipTac for quite some time as a replacement for the blizz tooltips. Recently, however, I've been getting all sorts of errors with it and can't seem to fix the problem. I'm looking for an addon that allows me to just skin the tooltips' text, background, and border basically. I was just hoping someone may have a suggestion. Thanks for the help and/or any advice.

You could check out TipTop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuut View Post
    I have used TipTac for quite some time as a replacement for the blizz tooltips. Recently, however, I've been getting all sorts of errors with it and can't seem to fix the problem. I'm looking for an addon that allows me to just skin the tooltips' text, background, and border basically. I was just hoping someone may have a suggestion. Thanks for the help and/or any advice.
    What errors are you getting with TipTac? I've been using it for ages and never had errors from it. Perhaps you never updated it?

TipTac is working fine for me. It's my favorite tooltip addon; nothing else I've found compares.

TipTac is also working fine for me, with zero errors.

You may want to share the errors that you're getting with the author over on WowInterface or Curse, if you haven't already.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Deleted
    tiptac ftw

I actually just switched to TipTac last week. I've had no errors at all with it.

Deleted
    Try elvui. There is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylli View Post
    Lol, suggesting to use ElvUI just for tooltips is insane. Especially when there is nothing wrong with TipTac and he probably just doesn't have it updated correctly.

"hi, I'd like to buy some wiper-blades, which do you recommend?"
    "The 2013 Ford Taunus"
    "..."

Deleted
    Well.. Just saying.. OF course you can use out of date addons and have huge problems. I changed to elvui because its always updated and there is everything.

Well.. Just saying.. OF course you can use out of date addons and have huge problems. I changed to elvui because its always updated and there is everything.
    TipTac IS up to date and has zero errors though. The OP probably didn't update to the 5.1 version.