Czech Republic

Question Europe disconnects

Hi there,

is it only me (or my realm) with disconnects? I've been getting them like every 2 minutes, literally. This is in Europe, battlegroup reckoning / abrechung. I got dc'd like 5 times last AV, same as almost everyone else.

i5-4670k @ 4.5GHz | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | MSI R9 280 3G Gaming Overclocked @1125/1425MHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 RAM

It has been going on whole day. First it was every now and then, then it started happening hourly, then every half hour and now every other minute.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Same thing pretty much everywhere. I'm on the spanish servers and got some real IDs from french dudes, we all get dc 3-4 times in a row every 20 mins or so...

happened to me earlier with the sha in LFR at under 10% quickly logged back thinking it was just me to find everyone either offline, dead or dying.

Yup. Anachronos-EU has been DCing, along with all the people in BGs, quite a few times tonight. I was fine for a while and then got a about 4 in the space of an hour.

Havn't D/C'd on Tarren Mill, but there's been pretty big delays in Orgrimmar for a few days. 5-8 seconds.

United Kingdom
    Its happening to me too - daggerspine server

on Sylvanas
    Anybody else hoping this means banwaves to bots and similar?