Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    I'd buy a WiiU for this, and a TV too. I'll probably wait until it's released at first though. I just hope it finally has HD or otherwise more realistic graphics style than previous games. Nothing wrong with their style but I just want to see a Zelda game with HD graphics.

  2. #42
    Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Demon Realm
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'll wait for the PS3 port.

    (((Yes, I am being somewhat serious. I wish they would just take the plunge already... :P)))
    Zelda on PS3??? Lol no, that will never happen. If that were to ever happen, Zelda will be officially dead. Why would Nintendo give one of their most successful game franchises over to Sony, their rival? That would be like Halo going over to PS3. Zelda has been a Nintendo only title for about 30 years and will continue to be a Nintendo only title and I'm glad that it's a Nintendo only title because Sony and Microsoft would totally ruin the game. Plus Zelda wouldn't even mean as much anymore if it's available to other systems. Mario and Link are like the faces of Nintendo. You give Zelda over to PS3, you're killing a HUGE mascot. And there isn't a whole lot of mascots these days anymore, which is really sad.

    So basically you will be waiting for nothing to happen.
    Last edited by Geminiwolf; 2012-12-29 at 06:51 PM.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

  3. #43
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why would they do that?
    Dark Souls and Demon's Souls did that whole 'help people across worlds' thing. (Or troll people).

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Zelda on PS3??? Lol no, that will never happen. If that were to ever happen, Zelda will be officially dead. Why would Nintendo give one of their most successful game franchises over to Sony, their rival? That would be like Halo going over to PS3. Zelda has been a Nintendo only title for about 30 years and will continue to be a Nintendo only title and I'm glad that it's a Nintendo only title because Sony and Microsoft would totally ruin the game. Plus Zelda wouldn't even mean as much anymore if it's available to other systems. Mario and Link are like the faces of Nintendo. You give Zelda over to PS3, you're killing a HUGE mascot. And there isn't a whole lot of mascots these days anymore, which is really sad.

    So basically you will be waiting for nothing to happen.
    He said port, not hand over Zelda to Sony, read, but yeah it'll never happen because yadiyada, etc. etc.
    Your post doesn't deserve a slot in my thread! But it would make the perfect coaster for my drink!

  5. #45
    Dreadlord Duruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Thats good news i guess. Maybe the one who made the demo is tone deaf. One can only hope
    The music is from the 25th anniversary symphony. It's not their best song, but I think it sounds good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7-RX7iFMs

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Zelda on PS3??? Lol no, that will never happen. If that were to ever happen, Zelda will be officially dead. Why would Nintendo give one of their most successful game franchises over to Sony, their rival? That would be like Halo going over to PS3. Zelda has been a Nintendo only title for about 30 years and will continue to be a Nintendo only title and I'm glad that it's a Nintendo only title because Sony and Microsoft would totally ruin the game. Plus Zelda wouldn't even mean as much anymore if it's available to other systems. Mario and Link are like the faces of Nintendo. You give Zelda over to PS3, you're killing a HUGE mascot. And there isn't a whole lot of mascots these days anymore, which is really sad.

    So basically you will be waiting for nothing to happen.
    Maybe because nintendo really needs to realise that they dont actually have a viable foothold in the Console market, and do what sega did: GTFO and focus on makeing games instead of second rate hardware.

    The game can stay firmly in Nintendo's hands, they just need to get out of the hardware market. I mean, there is absolutely nothing about the WII that could not have been created as an attachment peripherial for the X-Box or PS3.

    Hell, every single person I know who owns a WII (and i can name at least 10 off the top of my head from friends / family and friends of friends) have the thing sitting on a shelf collecting dust between the odd session of Mario party or releases of Major Nintendo Titles.

    Seriously Nintendo, Just get the hell out of the console market, stick to the practical monopoly you have on Handheld hardware, and focus on making games.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2012-12-29 at 08:10 PM.

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Maybe because nintendo really needs to realise that they dont actually have a viable foothold in the Console market, and do what sega did: GTFO and focus on makeing games instead of second rate hardware.

    The game can stay firmly in Nintendo's hands, they just need to get out of the hardware market. I mean, there is absolutely nothing about the WII that could not have been created as an attachment peripherial for the X-Box or PS3.

    Hell, every single person I know who owns a WII (and i can name at least 10 off the top of my head from friends / family and friends of friends) have the thing sitting on a shelf collecting dust between the odd session of Mario party or releases of Major Nintendo Titles.

    Seriously Nintendo, Just get the hell out of the console market, stick to the practical monopoly you have on Handheld hardware, and focus on making games.
    Yea, none of their consoles or handhelds ever sell, and certainly nowhere even close to better than ps or xbox. Games can't even be fun without top of the line hardware. You and your 10 pals are the heroes modern gaming needs.

  8. #48
    Meh. This is probably the only game I'd ever buy a Wii U for and there is no way I'm making that kind of investment...

    Hope it's good though!

    Can't possibly be worse then Wind Waker though.

    Oh, ahem, Surfd? I agree that sometimes Nintendo can get a little gimicky and stuff... but... well, you know the Wii sold about 27 million copies then both the PS3 and the XBox 360? And that the Nintendo DS has sold 10 million more worldwide then the PS3 and XBox 360 COMBINED?

    Yeah... Nintendo are not by any means failing or unpopular. Not that I disagree; I'd LOVE for Nintendo to continue making games, but for the PS3, so I could play them without having to buy a new console, but they have no financial incentive to do so.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

  9. #49
    Guess I'll have to buy a Wii U... Heard about this game a few weeks ago and already completely hyped. I can only hope it'll be as good as I wish it'll be xD

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Maybe because nintendo really needs to realise that they dont actually have a viable foothold in the Console market, and do what sega did: GTFO and focus on makeing games instead of second rate hardware.

    The game can stay firmly in Nintendo's hands, they just need to get out of the hardware market. I mean, there is absolutely nothing about the WII that could not have been created as an attachment peripherial for the X-Box or PS3.

    Hell, every single person I know who owns a WII (and i can name at least 10 off the top of my head from friends / family and friends of friends) have the thing sitting on a shelf collecting dust between the odd session of Mario party or releases of Major Nintendo Titles.

    Seriously Nintendo, Just get the hell out of the console market, stick to the practical monopoly you have on Handheld hardware, and focus on making games.

    Yeah, Nintendo was an absolute failure in the Wii and Wii U console market.

    /eyeroll

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Maybe because nintendo really needs to realise that they dont actually have a viable foothold in the Console market, and do what sega did: GTFO and focus on makeing games instead of second rate hardware.

    The game can stay firmly in Nintendo's hands, they just need to get out of the hardware market. I mean, there is absolutely nothing about the WII that could not have been created as an attachment peripherial for the X-Box or PS3.

    Hell, every single person I know who owns a WII (and i can name at least 10 off the top of my head from friends / family and friends of friends) have the thing sitting on a shelf collecting dust between the odd session of Mario party or releases of Major Nintendo Titles.

    Seriously Nintendo, Just get the hell out of the console market, stick to the practical monopoly you have on Handheld hardware, and focus on making games.
    Right, because you know, it's not like Nintendo isn't outselling Sony and Microsoft in both the console and portable market..../sarcasm

    Here is some advice, stop posting bullshit unless you know what you are talking about. Nintendo isn't going anywhere and the sellout of both the DS, Wii, 3DS and Wii U at their launches were more then enough to suggest they aren't going anywhere. But hey, haters are gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll, even though like every other sheep/lemming who plays a PS3 or 360, you can't accept when another company has trounced the competition through innovation.

  12. #52
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Maybe because nintendo really needs to realise that they dont actually have a viable foothold in the Console market, and do what sega did: GTFO and focus on makeing games instead of second rate hardware.

    The game can stay firmly in Nintendo's hands, they just need to get out of the hardware market. I mean, there is absolutely nothing about the WII that could not have been created as an attachment peripherial for the X-Box or PS3.

    Hell, every single person I know who owns a WII (and i can name at least 10 off the top of my head from friends / family and friends of friends) have the thing sitting on a shelf collecting dust between the odd session of Mario party or releases of Major Nintendo Titles.

    Seriously Nintendo, Just get the hell out of the console market, stick to the practical monopoly you have on Handheld hardware, and focus on making games.
    I'm sure glad you know what you're talking about.

    Nintendo consoles are the only worth while consoles, PS3 and Xbox are shittier versions of computers for people who can't afford PC's to play higher end games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    He said port, not hand over Zelda to Sony, read, but yeah it'll never happen because yadiyada, etc. etc.
    That's handing it over to Sony since Zelda has always been Nintendo only. (except one time.. that never actually happened, nope.)


  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    (except one time.. that never actually happened, nope.)
    The Unholy Triforce.

    Let's not speak of the dark times...

  14. #54
    The game is looking like it's going to be coming out late 2014 or early 2015. It was said that they were ready to show it at E3 this year but chose to wait.

    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/11...a-wii-u-at-e3/

  15. #55
    cant wait...i need to get a Wii U!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •