Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cancel your subscription, when the survey asks you why youre canceling tell them CRZ just turned PvP realm leveling virtually impossible after 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    -- Aaaaand there's the WORST I've seen today since nobody took anything away and are not forcing you to do anything to get anything back as nothing was taken something was added and you can theoretically opt out of it by doing other things. Seriously, that was terrible, no offense intended.
    Sorry bro but this is pretty accurate, maybe change it so they beat the machines with hammers so thats change instead of taking away? Conditions deteriorated end of story

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthcullen View Post
    Sorry bro but this is pretty accurate, maybe change it so they beat the machines with hammers so thats change instead of taking away? Conditions deteriorated end of story
    So whats the moral of this story then?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Ask any developer what the idea behind CRZ's or pvp realms is, I guarantee none will say ganking.

10+ Year Old Account

Or maybe just maybe you take responsibility for your actions. People have been wanting for World PVP and they got it.

Ask any developer what the idea behind CRZ's or pvp realms is, I guarantee none will say ganking
    They won't but ganking as deplorable as I find it is part of World PVP.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    So whats the moral of this story then?
    Dont go to gyms?

you cant queue for anything?.. try questing in vashj'ir .. nobody likes going to that zone.

Deleted
    Look the point is they made a change that was unforeseeable making game conditions worsen, and thats apparently my fault based on the $25 fee. You can argue against my points and I encourage you too since it is constructive, but I will NEVER see your ways. This will always be a failure in my mind
    how is it a failure ?
    Blizzard took notice that people wanted world pvp and that there was no world pvp happening. so they grouped everyone up to give them what they asked for, World PVP.

I think that the CRZ's are quite possibly one of the best things to happen to the game in a long long time as it gets the zones busy again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont go to gyms?

PVP servers are dangerous.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

As promised, we wanted to give you all an update on what we’ve been working on with regards to the cross-realm zone feature. Just to recap, cross-realm zones are meant to improve the leveling experience by increasing the amount of people in the same zone together, while also allowing you to quest with your Real ID or BattleTag friends. It’s a complex feature, and there are still some technical issues that we’re continuing to work to address. We’re committed to further refining the system so that it provides the best possible gameplay experience.

Quote from a blue. Hello there? CRZ's are meant to improve the leveling experience... So based on that they would in fact be a failure at least for the initial idea behind them. Better wpvp would be a benefit, but not the overall intended one.

10+ Year Old Account
    As promised, we wanted to give you all an update on what we’ve been working on with regards to the cross-realm zone feature. Just to recap, cross-realm zones are meant to improve the leveling experience by increasing the amount of people in the same zone together, while also allowing you to quest with your Real ID or BattleTag friends. It’s a complex feature, and there are still some technical issues that we’re continuing to work to address. We’re committed to further refining the system so that it provides the best possible gameplay experience.

Quote from a blue. Hello there? CRZ's are meant to improve the leveling experience... So based on that they would in fact be a failure at least for the initial idea behind them. Better wpvp would be a benefit, but not the overall intended one.

Yeah and it was another benefit. CRZ isn't really going anywhere. The Nature of PVP servers makes them dangerous, CRZ only adds to it.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    The Nature of PVP servers makes them dangerous, CRZ only adds to it.
    Don't really feel that it is really comparable to what it was knowing how easy it is to "hide" behind the crz features. I made people killing my alts when I was still playing on a pvp realm quit the game - with flying mounts, hiding in capital cities and on different servers it's just way to easy to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and it was another benefit. CRZ isn't really going anywhere. The Nature of PVP servers makes them dangerous, CRZ only adds to it.
    I can see what you mean I think. It's like pvp realms have a dangerous potential when CRZ is added, but not as much without?

I can see what you mean I think. It's like pvp realms have a dangerous potential when CRZ is added, but not as much without?
    Exactly, I've been playing in a PVP server since I started back in Vanilla, and let me tell you, LK/Cata, I could level from 1-80 and basically not run into AAAANYONE, I love to quest so I'm usually outside doing things, but again, didn't run into anyone most of the time, yeah I'd occasionally get ganked by the stray high lvl that's doing archeology or some other random thing, but now with CRZ? Yeah.. it's what it's supposed to be.
    I hate it with all my guts of course, getting ganked by a 90 when I'm low level, but I can't complain, I was the one that hit "Create new character" in a PVP realm, and as much as I detest it, it have to endure it, or as it has been said, move realms or reroll... which I wont do because I won't pay $25 for it. But at least I see people out in the world like it was before the LFD was implemented.

Deleted
    Look the point is they made a change that was unforeseeable making game conditions worsen, and thats apparently my fault based on the $25 fee. You can argue against my points and I encourage you too since it is constructive, but I will NEVER see your ways. This will always be a failure in my mind
    First of all, it was'nt unforseeable, it's just considered common knowladge that PvP can happen on a PvP realm, so you sh--

You know what? Forget it.

What you just said is basically you're unhappy about a feature that took nothing away but simply added to what was already in place. It's okay to be unhappy about, but it does'nt prevent you from playing the game. It's a bandwagon issue that was shut down mostly weeks ago when shouting at it stopped being cool.

I'm VERY strongly anti-bashing and pro-letting people have their ideas and opinions about things, but.. you said it yourself "but I will NEVER see your ways. This will always be a failure in my mind"

---

---

Why are you here, then? =S

Edit: And let me be clear!! You're MORE than welcome to BE here, and we all love you and want you to play the game if you feel like it and post on the forums and have a great time and such, but.. I am not sure what you're looking for. You come across as if the game is completely unplayable to you. None of the many other ways to level interrest you and the way you prefer involves an action you don't like which should've been expected in the first place.

As vocal as this issue has been, it's seemed largely dominated by supporters of the CRZ as every thread made about it leads to, often, hundreds of responses which support the feature instead of the poster. It's the same story over and over, and fortunately they often lead to the OP seeing things from the other perspective and feeling less bad about it.

But again, you said it yourself, that you're hellbend stuck in your views and nothing will change it. What is this thread meant to accomplish except become the same as all the others were? An angered OP with hundreds of people typing how it's not true, the OP's own fault etc. and rarely any support to the OP at all. What would make this thread diffrent?`What did you seek to accomplish with making it?

I just don't understand. I'm sorry if that's a flaw on my part, but what was the purpose? =S
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2012-12-29 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP servers are always dangerous. CRZ merely made it a lot more so then again somewhat controlled PVP like Tauren Mill battles and such is good. Look I'm not condoning ganking lowbies, I find it deplorable but for the sake of PVP it has to be there. At most I suggest leveling in dungeons, it sucks but it is what it is.

I like that people are in zones via CRZ. I'm on a RP server so I'm good and I know I chose that route because I don't care for PVP servers, getting ganked/stun locked is not good for my time.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-12-29 at 04:12 AM. Reason: PARAGRAPHS ARE GOOD RIGHT?

Warrior-Magi

ive had a real ID friend ask me for invite (me being on a PvE) so he could help another player with Ring of Blood without being ganked, not sure if it moved him to the PvE CRZ pool or not but it would be worth a try(may need to wait to unflag)
    im sorry if this dont work as i didnt ask

The change was they put more players on a realm that was PvP flagged to start with. If you want to complain about anything you should be complaining about how your low pop realm doesn't feel like a low pop realm. That would be the only valid complaint you'd have.

The changes while not unforseeable, doesn't change anything. You are on a PvP server and PvP CAN and WILL happen. If you didn't want to deal with that at all you shouldn't have rolled on that server to start with. STOP blaming everyone else and take blame for your own decisions.

Kasperio (I don't really want to quote your posts because this is directed for you not your posts) I honestly just want to experience pve content with my cousin. That's it. So I transfered from my pve realm to pvp with one of my main toons so that we could pve together. He joined a pvp realm to participate in wpvp in vanilla when it made sense. The reason I made this thread was just to see if other people were in my same predicament or not (sorry for a misleading title, am I able to change that? I made it when I was angry). I just feel wronged when I have to spend an extra $25, on top of what I am paying these people, just to go back to what I was experiencing on this realm prior to all the CRZ changes.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 04:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The change was they put more players on a realm that was PvP flagged to start with. If you want to complain about anything you should be complaining about how your low pop realm doesn't feel like a low pop realm. That would be the only valid complaint you'd have.

The changes while not unforseeable, doesn't change anything. You are on a PvP server and PvP CAN and WILL happen. If you didn't want to deal with that at all you shouldn't have rolled on that server to start with. STOP blaming everyone else and take blame for your own decisions.
    No pvp did not happen at all in the time I went through vanilla and the start of bc, then the end of wotlk onward. I am perfectly in my rights to attribute the changes in gameplay to the CRZ changes. It is also right to attribute the changes to my own decisions. My decision was the first though, thus I feel like it should not be punished by a change made later. If I joined a pvp realm after the CRZ changes then I am at greater fault, but since I started before, and there was NO anticipation by anyone that in the future, whole areas would be made unplayable by pvp, I am at less fault for the changes in gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only joined because my cousin was here and there was NO risk of this happening.
    Believe it or not, this isn't true. There was always a risk. Now there's a much higher risk.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."