Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On my server, yeah, pretty much

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 07:47 AM ----------

The monk I'm leveling has died 259 times from enemy players, I've done roughly 10 battlegrounds and never go below a 1 kb/d so roughly 150 of those are in world scenarios? Idk about that number what do you think? Regardless, I have never been killed by an alliance player from my server... like ever. Something I always check for

10+ Year Old Account
    What does vash not exist? You can bet there will not be any 90s there.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    I really shouldn't use my vanilla experience to back up much since I played from about 3 months after release to the beginning of bc and only got to 60 for a month or so since I was 8.
    See also, OP's other thread on this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...realm-transfer

For a guy that says he isn't fishing for support for a free transfer, he sure looks like that's what's up.

On the other hand, somebody please deal me some hip waders. In yet another thread, the guy who can't seem to understand things like Expel Harm writes:

I've played my paladin since 5.0 and have always been in the top tier.
    So, he's a top tier player, he started in Vanilla, but he has played his paladin since 5.0? How does a top tier player fail at tool tip that hard, and why can't he seem to figure out how to gear up?

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So sick of the QQ over......guess what.......PvP happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    So you decided to eat in the smokers section because nobody was around, then the smokers arrived and now you want them to stop smoking. After all the threads we've had of this, I think it would be fun to sit and list all the different points of view that are about to be shared, because dead horses deserve to be beaten that hard. But I have a chalupa with my name on it.
    exactly this when you make a character on a pvp realm it specifically states what a pvp realm does and what people can do

just because you wanted the "illusion" of a pvp realm doesnt mean you deserve to realm swap when it becomes a reality.

everyone whining CHOSE to be on a pvp realm it WARNED YOU when you made the character so eitther shutup or pay up to switch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The smoking analogy is in actuality extremely poor. I can sit in a smoking section and NOT have someone constantly blowing smoke in my face or ashing in my soup. That's much clearer example of what's happening in crz right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthcullen View Post
    I can't do dungeons, my ilvl isn't high enough. I can't quest to level, both areas are filled with level 90 alliance players that gank me immediately. I am literally stuck at level 80 because of these broken CRZ's. I joined a pvp realm in vanilla with my cousin because he had fun doing real wpvp leveling up to 60. Then it died and never showed a spark of returning. CRZ's I assume, were an attempt to bring wpvp back, but turned out to be the single most annoying thing in the game. The design of a pvp realm has changed, and I feel like I am entitled to a free realm swap over to a lower population even pve realm. I am literally incapable of leveling in any efficient form whatsoever, and it is because of one broken system that Blizzard backs for some reason. Another thing; after I get ganked and head back to the main area with guards, I use my ONE heal (expel harm) and it seeks out a nearby enemy (tons of alliance players thanks to CRZ's) and makes the guards hostile so I die again. This is total bull feces.
    Man, Then don't join a PVP Server, Ganking excist there and if you hate it or consider it as non PvP (Which is so false and so stupid) You can better go to a Normal or RP server.

And stop complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you joined a PvP server, you willingly subjected yourself to this. You knew, beforehand, that PvP could happen on a PvP server. Do I approve of level 90's ganking and camping low levels who can't even twitch before their health drops to 0? Hell no I don't. But it's still a part of the game, one that isn't against the rules unless it disrupts more than it should. This has always happened, the difference is that CRZ makes it more obvious since it adds people to these zones, where as during TBC-Cataclysm there wasn't such an abundance of people there. You're whining for the sake of whining for something you have no merit to whine about. I, too, joined a PvP server to join a friend there. Was I expecting griefing from higher level players? Absolutely. Do I regret it today? I kinda do. Do I complain about it? No, it was my own decision, as I was not ignorant for what a PvP realm entails, and if it bothered me THAT much, I'd transfer away.

And as someone has listed at around page two, you have multiple ways to continue your leveling without subjecting yourself to griefers. You just decided to take the easy way out: complain and crying to have it changed, instead of looking for alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The smoking analogy is in actuality extremely poor. I can sit in a smoking section and NOT have someone constantly blowing smoke in my face or ashing in my soup. That's much clearer example of what's happening in crz right now.
    The analogy works fine, but you seem to have a hard time not adding useless bits to make it not fit. If I sit my ass on the smoking section when I strongly dislike the smell of it, I am subjected to it no matter what I do, unless I keep my fingers up my nose permanently. They don't need to be blowing on my face or leaving ash on my food for me to feel the smell. But I was the one who decided to sit there. The same concept applies to the OP: he disliked being griefed and ganked by higher level players, yet he still joined a PvP server to join someone else. But because the concept of world PvP (if this can even be called PvP, but I digress) has been mostly dead for years, he, and many others, grew to expect it to never or very rarely happen, and bang, now a feature of the game allowed it to return in force. Tough titties, now it's happening again. I don't like being attacked by a level capped player when I'm leveling, either. I don't think a lot of people do. But this is what we should have expected from CRZ, especially those who claim to be Classic WoW "veterans", because this is really no different.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-12-29 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Look the point is they made a change that was unforeseeable making game conditions worsen, and thats apparently my fault based on the $25 fee. You can argue against my points and I encourage you too since it is constructive, but I will NEVER see your ways. This will always be a failure in my mind
    You're wrong.

Server was PVP from the start. They changed nothing in that regard. PvP happened and it still happens. What changes are you talking about? Have you read terms of service and terms of use? There is a note that the game will be changing and to take it into account.

PvP server back then is still PvP server today. Your argument is moot.

EDIT:

when you choose PvP server you got information about that pvp will happen and blizzard will not act in any way against it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    You overcomplicated it for yourself. it's pretty much down only to smoke vs non smoke. Not about blowing it to someone's face because that would be more similar to abuse. Thing is simpler. You cannot complain about presence of smoke if you go to smokers restaurant. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    So you decided to eat in the smokers section because nobody was around, then the smokers arrived and now you want them to stop smoking. After all the threads we've had of this, I think it would be fun to sit and list all the different points of view that are about to be shared, because dead horses deserve to be beaten that hard. But I have a chalupa with my name on it.
    did you even read the OP post. He enjoyed the wpvp when it was actual wpvp back in the day. So your analogy is off.

Here's a more accurate one:
    A smoker decided to eat in a smoking section of the restaurant. All was well but suddenly all the other smokers from surrounding restaurants converged to his restaurant and started blowing smoke up in his face making him unable to enjoy his meal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    did you even read the OP post. He enjoyed the wpvp when it was actual wpvp back in the day. So your analogy is off.
    I fail to see how world PvP 6 or 7 years ago was any different from world PvP today, other than not having the collateral clashes between towns such as Southshore and Tarren Mill. People at high levels killing low level people without any effort, camping them, then running away when people of their level kill them, or triggering the ACTUAL large fights between towns. Surely I can't be the only one who remembers the endless corpse camping fests in zones like Stranglethorn? If anything, the OP has it easier today than back then. Now if he wants to escape, all he has to do is manage to get on his flying mount (not always possible, but considering the OP mentioned his level, it's an option for him) and find a spot where he can hearth away. Back then, you could escape too, but not as easily as ground mounts had the limitation of being, well, ground-based, and the fact that not everyone had a 100% speed mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

sad indeed that those who want, can't xfer for free to pve realm

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    So what you're saying is...PVP happened on a PVP server?
    You call low level corpse camping world PvP?
    Anywho, I did like people said when I leveled my monk, by gear of ah then do dungeons to 85, and don't ever ring crz to mop....

Deleted
    CRZ is fine. The only problem with it is that it sticks level 90s into low level zones. CRZ gives level 90s a constant flow of lowbies for them to graveyard farm, in a hope of feeling bigger than someone, somewhere in their pitiful lives.

All of the people saying about "You're on a PvP server hurr hurr" are total morons. PvP servers are filled with low-lifes from other servers literally farming lowbies in low level zones.

but I will NEVER see your ways. This will always be a failure in my mind
    Ignorance is bliss as they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    and I feel like I am entitled to a free.
    And this is were I stopped reading. You aren't entitled to anything you chose to go to the realm now you live with it or start on a new one. Get over yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose WoW being a bad game and going on the decline would be a good thing for you... therefore you wouldn't have other people playing the game to kill you. I'm sorry they're killing you, but you're complaining about an aspect of the game that has been around since the very beginning... people say "oh there was no PvP when the game started" Player... vs... player... Maybe not BG's, but PvP most certainly has. I can't speak on behalf of CRZ, but it sounds like a blast fighting alliance/horde while leveling... why? Because no one is overly geared and there's only base resil to worry about... if you know your class better than they know theirs, you should be fine... Instead of complaining about being ganked... how about you look at the positives of this event and become better at the game? When I was getting ganked by people... I didn't like how they could kill me so easily and how I sucked so much... I forced myself to start hotkeying... note it was hard as shit... but once I got that down and religiously read up on all the classes to know what CD's to pop to make them pop their major defensive CD's so that I can kill them in a burst when they have nothing else left... that's what it takes to be good at PvP... not just running into someone and spamming your PvE rotation in hopes that you do enough damage to kill them before they kill you. Learn the game before you start hating on aspects that won't go away.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I can't do dungeons, my ilvl isn't high enough. I can't quest to level, both areas are filled with level 90 alliance players that gank me immediately. I am literally stuck at level 80 because of these broken CRZ's. I joined a pvp realm in vanilla with my cousin because he had fun doing real wpvp leveling up to 60. Then it died and never showed a spark of returning. CRZ's I assume, were an attempt to bring wpvp back, but turned out to be the single most annoying thing in the game. The design of a pvp realm has changed, and I feel like I am entitled to a free realm swap over to a lower population even pve realm. I am literally incapable of leveling in any efficient form whatsoever, and it is because of one broken system that Blizzard backs for some reason. Another thing; after I get ganked and head back to the main area with guards, I use my ONE heal (expel harm) and it seeks out a nearby enemy (tons of alliance players thanks to CRZ's) and makes the guards hostile so I die again. This is total bull feces.
    This is completely accurate and not exaggerated. In fact, not a single person on a PvP realm can get past level 80 due to "immediate ganking". It fact, Blizzard is looking to change CRZ because there are virtually no level 90s to do end game content since nobody can level due to CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    See also, OP's other thread on this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...realm-transfer

For a guy that says he isn't fishing for support for a free transfer, he sure looks like that's what's up.

On the other hand, somebody please deal me some hip waders. In yet another thread, the guy who can't seem to understand things like Expel Harm writes:

So, he's a top tier player, he started in Vanilla, but he has played his paladin since 5.0? How does a top tier player fail at tool tip that hard, and why can't he seem to figure out how to gear up?
    How was one NOT in the top tier of the 70 bracket with a pally in brutal gear? Your ignorance and refusal to understand my writing annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Impressive Analysis
    Almost as impressive as yours: "so.. pvp happened on a pvp realm?"

Sheer genius. To OP as others have stated here already - Blizz give you no love here since you rolled on a pvp realm and the only way they will hear you is with that lovely survey you take titled "Why are you unsubbing wow?"