Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Me a bots ?

    REAL HUMAN ![COLOR="red"]
    Are you watsn? No? Then I wasn't talking about you, was I?

  2. #22
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA, Lima Ohio
    Posts
    198
    Sell it online, some other sap will buy it then use the money to get something else if all else fails.

  3. #23
    Their advert says compatible with Google Play when it obviously is not. Get your money back. Amazon is generally pretty good at dealing with this sort of crap.

  4. #24
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,820
    OP, you should be able to get your money back because of false advertising and faulty product. That said, learn from this experience and next time don't just check specifications of device, also check reviews of it. Though many of them might be biased, if the score is as bad as it is for this one... you can clearly know something is wrong with it.

  5. #25
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Are you watsn? No? Then I wasn't talking about you, was I?
    You don't have to be a total jerk !

    Because you sure sound like it !

  6. #26
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,820
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    you know what it is ?

    Is a gift from my mom for x-mas and that she want me to be somewhat happy * even thought i have a f### up life also i do have my dark view of people and societies *

    plus some crackhead stolen my laptop in 2011's by opening my window

    so i was VERY surprise when she going to buy this on flex pay even thought is a $100 tablet

    but i don't want to disappointed her * even thought she ask me about this tablet * and i lied about i am playing with it
    1. That's really nice of your mom, unfortunately parents aren't very good at techy presents.

    2. Your life will get better my friend, you just need to stay strong. People suck, I can agree on that. However, 1/10 people is ok, and from those 10% of population you need to find those with which you share common intrests and make friends.

    3. I had my computer stolen in 2006 I think. Along with paintings done by my grandmother and an icon of a saint that was very old and that I truly liked. This all happened on the 20th of that December, so right before Christmas... And yet I passed that period. You will too.

    4. Better tell her the truth then lie to her and find a cheap tablet that is somewhat good. This is not. When you get that one you'll be happy and your mother will be happy since she finally got you a tablet you like. Right now you're lieing to her and she'll think her gift hasn't helped you one bit since even though you say you like the tablet, you're still as sad as before. So she thinks she hasn't helped one bit.

    As for money, check here:
    http://www.amazon.com/best-whats-che...R21BTPEG6F518B
    You can check the reviews from them, all the tablets are under 200$, so you can select those under 150 or something.

  7. #27
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    And on this topics

    I NEVER knew that they lock android device deliberately and sell to the consumer and could be one of the problem but there so many UNKNOWN but i read that i can rooted it, But from what i here so far is RETURN IT AND REFUND IS NOT WORTH IT but still i am not a person who call it quit, However i did files a BBB compliant outlining my issues and that i want to see what will they say...............

    Because is a tablet and maybe i being stupid or determine ?

  8. #28
    Mechagnome vastx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You don't have to be a total jerk !

    Because you sure sound like it !
    What was your deal about living in reality??

    Return the tablet you got, find one for same price with best specs and reviews. Done.

    Or just save up.

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer N-7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    i live in a REALITY WORLD...............that i can't afford a nexus 7 sorry
    I am really sorry I didn't take into consideration your financial situation. Hopefully this will workout somehow and it seems that the poster above me has linked some nice and cheap tablets. If you have any questions about Android in general or a specific device please ask and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

    Best of luck.

  10. #30
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    Also last night i download amazon market but i need a micro sd card to install it so another road block

  11. #31
    The Lightbringer N-7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Also last night i download amazon market but i need a micro sd card to install it so another road block
    Well as far as I know you can access their website via the tablet and then download the app directly into the tablet. After that you just navigate using file explorer to the file and install it. Volla.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •