View Poll Results: If the woman is wearing provocative/revealing clothing do you have the right to look?

Voters
856. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

780 91.12%
  • No

76 8.88%
Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Why do women show cleavage if they don't want guys to look?

Why do lots of women wear dresses or low-cut tops that accentuate their massive cleavage then complain when a guy looks? If their boobs are right there in the guy's face, how do they expect the guy to focus on their eyes? Not to mention girls that wear really short dresses that draw attention to their asses and legs, but then complain when a guy looks.

Like seriously, if they are so terribly offended by a guy looking at their boobs/ass then why wear such revealing or provocative clothing? It seems unreasonable to wear a really tight, short, low-cut dress with boobs and ass popping out and expect no guy to look...

its one thing to look, its another thing to stare uncontrollably.

Because they're crazy, duh.

I agree, do not display anything you do not want people to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Stood in the Fire
    Attention. But they don't want people to know they want attention.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

They do want guys to look, they just only want attractive guys to look.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

Depends on the guy I am afraid

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nearmyth View Post
    Attention. But they don't want people to know they want attention.
    This. Couldn't say it better.
    Ponies are for little girls, deal with it.

Think of it this way. There is this guy that's acting miserable and telling you how his day sucks. You ask him what's up he says "nothing".
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Nearmyth View Post
    Attention, but only from certain people.
    Fixed that for you.

Depends how you look. If you are good looking they will be happy and say nothing. If you look like total nord they will be disgusted. And ye dont stare like a crazy bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Why do lots of women wear dresses or low-cut tops that accentuate their massive cleavage then complain when a guy looks? If their boobs are right there in the guy's face, how do they expect the guy to focus on their eyes? Not to mention girls that wear really short dresses that draw attention to their asses and legs, but then complain when a guy looks.

Like seriously, if they are so terribly offended by a guy looking at their boobs/ass then why wear such revealing or provocative clothing? It seems unreasonable to wear a really tight, short, low-cut dress with boobs and ass popping out and expect no guy to look...
    Maybe some girls think what they wear is every day wear and clothing everyone wears, so people should be more respectful. Yeah IDK that's all I can come up with. Why girls show off the goods, then get offended when you look is funny.

When I see girls with amazing cleavage or short dress, I just start drooling while scatching my inner thighs intensively while staring at them.

To attract guys that looks good to them.

It's comfortable, rather them being all tight and enclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Maybe it makes them feel confident/sexy? I'm sure they expect people to look, but there's a difference between looking at something and staring.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Think of it this way. There is this guy that's acting miserable and telling you how his day sucks. You ask him what's up he says "nothing".
    I don't get it.

Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    I've never met a girl who got mad at me for staring at their boobs... if they did... i'd just say, well you shouldn't expose them so much... I think what you're referring to is girls who do that and get the attention, then hear another girl complain about it... You're just generalizing, which doesn't really mean anything.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh at this. I usually side with guys in these "why are women crazy/hypocritical/mean?" threads, but you're pretty spot on.

Because humans do weird nonsensical shit all the time, I guess. Maybe they want attention, maybe they just want "hot guys" to look, I dunno, but if you figure it out, do share the Nobel!

Dreadlord
    dont try to understand women, its not possible.

but its sexy, so i aint complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike