I've posted this on the WoW forums, and tankspot as well. Hoping to get feedback from all over. I figure you guys might provide me with the better answers.
So, I'm an arms guy when it comes to warrior DPS, but I'm pretty sure at my item level I COULD do better in fury. Hell, my DPS in arms is pretty consistent. An example I did 71.5K DPS on Gara'jal a little bit ago (no food, flask, or potion), and I get 71.9K DPS on SimulationCraft using the same variables (so yes, my arms seems good). My fury seems to be lacking and is very inconsistent, often behind my arms DPS by a good margin (I have the same weapon for off-hand if you look at my armory.. Darkroman, on server Anvilmar).
Though that all may be true, I'd like to get better at fury. My questions are a little in-depth.
1. Should I always open up with bloodthirst, and when bloodthirst and colossus smash come off CD at the same time, which is the higher priority?
2. Wild strikes.. when should I use them? (at what amount of rage should I choose to use it or not)? When should I take advantage of the bloodsurge procs for wild strike?
3. As I understand it if I read SimCraft's action priority list right; with heroic strikes, I should do them when I have colossus smash up and have over 40 rage, and if I also have deadly calm up with colossus smash, safe to do so at 30 rage? Otherwise if neither.. 110 rage. Does that sound right?
4. When should I use heroic throw, battle shout, or impending victory? What are the situations to use them?
5. What's the best time to pop berserker rage? Should I only pop it when it's off CD and I don't have a raging blow buff up? Should I also pop it when I have CS up and I already have 1 raging blow buff, or save it?