Page 1 of 2
LastLast

in YOUR OPINION what class is best 1v1

Topic says all

Deleted
    At the moment, I think the best 1v1 class is probably Warrior. But I think mages have always been at the top. This is just my opinion though.

Generally X will beat Y but will lose to Z.

I think the best has pretty much always been Mage though. Rogue used to be pretty good 1v1 but isn't great in MoP. Warrior is good currently and has amazing survivability 1v1 because of SW.

Deleted
    Mage, warrior, maybe demo lock?

Blood DK for sure
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Believe it or not, but I have seen some pretty nasty Windwalker monks. However currently, it is easily a second wind err- I mean warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    Blood DK for sure
    Just because you don't lose doesn't mean you win.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage and feral druid.

Deleted
    These days ?? Mage >.>

...oh wait... O.o was there ever a difference :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Just because you don't lose doesn't mean you win.

I had people quit duels because it took so long , if you can't beat them, keep 'em busy.

Mage > Rogue > everyone else. Some irregularities may have occurred, but these two have always had the best CC coupled with very strong damage, which is what wins small scale fights.

Deleted
    I think windwalkers are pretty strong 1v1 atm

15+ Year Old Account
    My blood dk in full pve gear ^^
    I might not win, but I definitely wont lose
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Windwalkers is quite strong in 1v1 when played properly, they have quite high damage with a fairly large toolkit and is getting some of their group pvp issues fixed in next patch, will be fun in 5.2

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember a few years back when questions like these yielded 50 pages of 'rogue'.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak View Post
    I remember a few years back when questions like these yielded 50 pages of 'rogue'.
    Or shaman.

What about hunters? As far as I'm aware of, they shit on most classes (mages and melee) with the exception of spriests and locks. Someone knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong on this. The best 1v1 class should be decided on the number of classes they can regularly beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    What about hunters? As far as I'm aware of, they shit on most classes (mages and melee) with the exception of spriests and locks. Someone knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong on this. The best 1v1 class should be decided on the number of classes they can regularly beat.
    Hunters are the best 1v1 class in the game. The problem with hunters is that most people who play them don't play the class to its full potential and give it a bad name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    Mage > Rogue > everyone else. Some irregularities may have occurred, but these two have always had the best CC coupled with very strong damage, which is what wins small scale fights.
    You didn't play much PvP in MoP yet, did you? Putting Rogue atop the food chain in an 1on1 situation at the moment couldn't be more wrong. Most classes are outclassing rogues in about everything and will easily destroy an equally geared/skilled rogue.

That being said. Warriors, who else?

Skill > class.