Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

your reason for being alliance?

My reason is because of the fact that alliance is more civilised and "normal" of the two factions. Stupid reason I know Haha but I'm not the type to like being the big guy or look like a monster. Though my horde toons are blood elf because they appear as civil and classy

Deleted
    Reason is that I liked the skins more when I started playing when I was 15. I'm 24 now and I still love the alliance lore and skins way above the horde

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not alliance but i used to be and i would be if it werent for my friends but my reason why i want to be alliance is dwarves. Dwarves rule

10+ Year Old Account
    human trinket

10+ Year Old Account
    I went alliance because honestly i am human, i pick human, if i could choose my charector to have a little excess weight and look like me all the better, I am ok with people who want to be everything else, but when try to get into something, I like to kind of imagine as much as possible i am in the game and adventuring, that is why i picked alliance, just felt more in common.

My friend that got me playing was alliance. If it was up to me back then I wouldn't gone horde but now I'd be alliance anyway.

I've played alliance for 3 years and horde for 1. I tried horde at around 1.5 years with alliance and after a year I decided that alliance was the place for me. My main reason is the races. I enjoy the game much more playing with the races of the alliance than the races of the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I initially rolled Horde and they are still my "favourite" faction, but I spend maybe only 20% of my in-game time Hordeside.

I play Alliance simply because that is where all my friends and family are. At the end of the day, the ability to play with the people I want to matters more for my enjoyment of the game then any lore or skins or quest storylines.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I was ready to do my usual Horde bashing about how they smell bad and are animals more than men, but it really just came down to what my friends were playing when I joined wow - and they happen to be alliance.

For the Horde! to die!
    Glory to the Alliance!

I have always been Alliance, Ever since I was introduced to WoW I chose Alliance. I just like the Alliance more they are more...refined and civil. We built clean looking cities and settlements, We are currently trying to be peaceful on Pandaria but Garrosh is forcing our hand. That and the females are much sexier ^.^

Horde has always seemed more...barbaric and ruthless, Their cities are dirty and hastily put together, Nothing more than impailing spikes into the ground and calling it home. They seem to kill regardless of who you are, Horde or Alliance, Need I remind everyone of the Stonetalon questline for Horde.

On a more joke type of note, At least on Alliance we have diversity on races. I want to see every type of race/class combo not just Blood Elf everything

To spy on LOL

But seriously i have a worgen alt and i love the lore so i want to see both sides of the story

I may fanboi cause that shit is fun but i do admire the alliance side of the story and there goals

I just wish blizz could make them less safe and make them more bad guyish instead of stupid comic relief or cookie cutter good guys which seems to be the way they are going in MoP

I mean varian was a racist cunt who hated the horde and i loved it but now he is a fucking boyscout who tells people like tyrande to be cautious even though shes been alive for thousand of years
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-12-26 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    I have always been Alliance, Ever since I was introduced to WoW I chose Alliance. I just like the Alliance more they are more...refined and civil. We built clean looking cities and settlements, We are currently trying to be peaceful on Pandaria but Garrosh is forcing our hand. That and the females are much sexier ^.^

Horde has always seemed more...barbaric and ruthless, Their cities are dirty and hastily put together, Nothing more than impailing spikes into the ground and calling it home. They seem to kill regardless of who you are, Horde or Alliance, Need I remind everyone of the Stonetalon questline for Horde.

On a more joke type of note, At least on Alliance we have diversity on races. I want to see every type of race/class combo not just Blood Elf everything
    We share the very same tastes

1) Dwarves
    2) Dwarves
    3) Dwarves

Deleted
    When i started in classic i wanted a healer class that resembled the most to Priests and High Priests in Ragnarok Online eu, so i was told by some ex guildies that played in wow that pala was the one that i was looking for.

They were all alliance and paladins were only alliance so i started and mainly stayed ally till now.

I do have my share of horde chars though but i am 60% ally, especially since our king has always been superior to horde ones.

Of course this is imho, dont bother trying to say bullshit ( yes i am looking at your horde fangirls or general haters :P ).

Because that's where my guild is. I much prefer Horde's racials and their lore.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Best friend wanted to play a Night Elf (she was a huge fan of the WC games). Another friend has always played Dwarves. Other friends didn't really care one way or another. We all wound up playing Alliance.

No really deep meaning to it.

I went Alliance because the Horde is mostly ugly. They do have Blood Elves now, but even if I played one I'd mostly be grouping with ugly people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I went alliance because honestly i am human, i pick human, if i could choose my charector to have a little excess weight and look like me all the better, I am ok with people who want to be everything else, but when try to get into something, I like to kind of imagine as much as possible i am in the game and adventuring, that is why i picked alliance, just felt more in common.
    Same for me. This was why my first toon is human. Alts are another story altogether - I branched out more with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    1) Dwarves
    2) Dwarves
    3) Dwarves
    This. I love the Dwarves. Changed to horde just before I quit the game though.

Mostly because of the friend who got me playing was Alliance. I picked Nelf to begin with because of Warcraft 3. Though I now have 3 Horde toons as well, so I don't overly consider myself one or the other. It's all make believe afterall. My main complaint against most horde races is that slumped over look they have, I ended up deleting my Undead Rogue, because it literally made my back hurt looking at him for long periods of time. I perfer Tauren, but took the Orc for my warriors for racials and because the Tauren's animations for Fury is terrible.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2012-12-26 at 05:07 PM.