Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

So EU login system down?!

Anyone have any luck getting in? I hammered 2 accs now for 20 mins.

And to you that is logged in, do not restart WoW :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting to char selection screen on some realms where i got characters, some i can't even get there. Assuming the message before login @ the client is about this problem?

There is some sort of issue with the internet.. Blizzard says it is not internal and they are talking to - ISPs I presume. Today is the first day sine Christmas Eve I have been able to log properly due to line problems and this happens Life sure can suck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post

Happened to me when I first tried to logged in, escape'd out of the realm selection, logged in again and BOOM I'm in game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    There is some sort of issue with the internet.. Blizzard says it is not internal and they are talking to - ISPs I presume. Today is the first day sine Christmas Eve I have been able to log properly due to line problems and this happens Life sure can suck
    Something like this in my situation too. Was looking forward to playing But considering my problems today is this small I guess I have a good life

Deleted
    Same. I also noticed that when trying to turn down the sound from the login screen the options have vanished!? Threw back some kind of error. Perhaps unrelated, praps not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post

Got in after deleting cache.

It ain't brain surgery.

Deleted
    http://www.internettrafficreport.com/

Wow - I've never seen the traffic report look like that - It's like nothing is being reported on lost packets!

Also: Deleting the cache does NOT fix the connection! ... duh!
    Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2012-12-29 at 08:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Got in after deleting cache.

It ain't brain surgery.
    Not helping in this situation.

at work, so no idea what kind of net provider. no log in problems, but problems staying online, keep getting dcd

Deleted
    I'm having no problems getting to my characters, it's the loading screen where the trouble starts. At every char the loading screen gets stuck on 90% and then I DC..

Deleted
    Deleting cache and WTF did not do the trick for me. The loading bar gets to approx. 90% and then I am disconnected. I have tried several chars, the result is the same.

i am stuck at loading screen

Not working for me. I get to char selection screen, start loading, then "You have been disconnected from the server" message

Deleted
    The biggest german ISP has problems with rerouting for weeks now. Maybe it escalates. Try a VPN.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get about 90% into the loading screen, then it gets stuck for a minute or 2 and then I get DC'd.

I am a bit ignorant, which is the biggest german ISP? I am using Kable Deutchland

Deleted
    Get stuck on loading screen and after a while it kicks me back to char selection and says "Character not found"

Succefully logging in to character screen but loading stuck on 90% doesnt matter which character I will choose.