Poll: Worst household chore?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    ...which is exactly what I said:

Whether you wash a pile of dishes every now and then, or just the dishes you just used to eat or cook with, you're still washing the dishes pretty much all the time, and the amount of dish washing is exactly the same.

If you like it and think it's the easiest chore, good for you.
    You made huge assertions about what your living situation is like if you don't think washing dishes is the worst chore there is. Your opinion is not fact. Neither is mine. Don't push them onto others.

If you hate it and think it's the hardest chore, good for you. Not everyone thinks that way, regardless of living arrangement.

Yardwork, raking sucks

I can't believe so many people dislike washing dishes. Maybe I'm just used to doing it... But it seems like one of the less strenuous ones =/

Yardwork. Specifically, mowing the lawn. I should, in theory, be doing it about once a week or so, with how damn fast that stuff seems to grow (Except I'm lazy and do it about every second week) and I can't really procrastinate it much because it winds up just becoming too much of a huge chore when I finally get around to it.

Looking forward to winter, so I don't have to mow it much for a few months. And, in theory, I'll be in a much smaller place.

Also, regarding pets being a chore, while I agree, I imagine for some of the younger forumers out there, who still live with their parents, it can be seen as a chore if it's your parents' pet and you have to walk it or whatever. Me, I don't mind looking after my cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted yardwork for "mowing the lawn."

My parents have a big lawn, takes two hours to mow on a tractor. Sitting on that vibrating piece of shit, going in circle is mind and balls numbing.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted laundry, but really it's just the folding part that I hate so much.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)