Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Through fire and flames - Guitar hero 3 expert

Nightmares...

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80WFvVlG1kc skip to 1:00 or so . this boss just took me 2 hours to finish on medium.

ye also Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, Arcade Mode last boss (V-13) will make you cry even in easiest .
    Last edited by Mefistophelis; 2013-03-10 at 03:26 PM.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    black rabite anyone??
    Last edited by shimargh; 2013-03-10 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    It wasnt that hard. I did insane solo with few attempts and I was like 14 at the time..
    I agree he's not that hard. The worst part is the randomness of the Reaver attacks and the potential for Dom to do really stupid stuff. A one phase strat simply mitigates the RNG in the most effective way. It's still very possible to beat him just by cover switching to the other side of the train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a boss but the Dam level on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES should have been considered a boss... Lords knows how many times I threw my controller at the wall as a kid because I walked into those vines lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Imposter X from Megaman Zero, the first game, on normal mode. I don't remember if I beat him or not on normal mode.

DoA4's Alpha 152. That boss basically cheated. You couldn't afford to take a single hit from it because it could literally 2 shot you, which is bullshit in a fighting game.

Not that it's that hard, or at least from what I've read of it it's not, but i stopped playing FFXIII-2 at Pacos Luvulite. I can kill everything else in the area just fine but these bosses are just too difficult for my level and I haven't had the desire to grind more levels.

Half the boss's from the game cube Fzero game made me want to hurl the gamecube out the window.

The first 3 screens of IWBTG. Still haven't beaten them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    In no order:
    -H25 Anub'arak, ToGC
    -H25 Ascendant Council, BoT
    -First few runs through the Elite Four back in Pokemon Red
    -Not a boss, but the level "Heat" in the campaign of CoD4 on Veteran.
    -Fusion Dragon in Golden Sun
    -Not a boss, but the level "Abyss" on Star Wars: Podracer
    There are more, I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Not a boss but the Dam level on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES should have been considered a boss... Lords knows how many times I threw my controller at the wall as a kid because I walked into those vines lol
    Electrified seaweed that shocked massive chunks of your health away + timer for massive bombs constantly ticking away = a worse Hell for Ninja Turtles than Shredder could have ever conceived.

Screw that level, still have nightmares about it. On the plus side, as a kid all I had to do all day was play that level for hours and hours on end for days at a time, so I eventually memorized it.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    NO!!!!111one

Why did you make me remember this. I had repressed the memories of that hellhole deep in my soul.... But you made them surface
    Got some serious traumas from that game as a kid xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    ...1st Seymour fight - Final Fantasy X. I eventually determined that the only way to beat it was to give all characters and Aeons full Overdrive bars before the fight...
    That was my exact strategy on my first playthrough as well Took me several hours before I gave up and just went to grind those damn overdrives :P
    On my 2nd go I was a lot higher level at that point so it was a bit easier :P

Someone mentioned the Eidolon battles in FF13... Those were really nice fights in my opinion, though I do agree they were quite hard... Now that I start thinking I dont think I ever finished the game I think I got like midway on the last disc or so.... Gotta loan an XBox360 and finnish it up one of these days!

Does anyone remember that goddamn GIANT SNAKE on the swamp just outside of Midgar in FF7 the first time you got out into the open world? My friend told me you could steal an awesome magic spell off it if you managed to kill it so I grinded the mobs outside the swamp for a full day so I was high enough level just barely kill the damn snake.... Though the spell I got from it made the game pretty easymode for quite a while as it oneshot pretty much everything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really hard, but the crustacean necromorph from dead space 3 was annoying as fuck. It's either spam stasis or get rammed to death with zero window of opportunity to roll out of the way or distance yourself. Whoever designed the fight should be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Not really hard, but the crustacean necromorph from dead space 3 was annoying as fuck. It's either spam stasis or get rammed to death with zero window of opportunity to roll out of the way or distance yourself. Whoever designed the fight should be shot.
    Ah, snow beast, those charges combined with hard to hit weakspots even when under statis...

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him ripped in half.

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat. He was a bitch to fight in nearly every installment with his insane damage.

Through fire and flames - Guitar hero 3 expert

Nightmares...
    TTFAF was not even the hardest song in the Guitar Hero series. Once you had the intro/strum patterns down, it was pretty easy to finish (late solo was the only other hurdle). I had more trouble with Jordan in GH2 and TDWDTG in GH3 than I did passing TTFAF."Metallica - One" and TDWDTG were the last 2 songs to be FCed in GH3.
    Last edited by nightshark; 2013-03-13 at 12:18 AM.