Eviscerate sound issue

It really annoys me how quiet the sound of eviscerate is. Is there a way I can make it the same sound file as Envenom or another sound? I know you can "overwrite" the path by making a sounds/spells folder, but I have no idea with the eviscerate mpq file is named

...Eviscerate has a sound effect...!?

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    ...Eviscerate has a sound effect...!?
    i know right? I always have to focus on my energy or my combo points when I'm spamming it to see when it goes off

Nonsense. What's next?! Envenom has a visual effect!? Don't make me laugh.
    Visual effect of rogues do not go beyond auto attack animations; we're rogues, not mages.

I'm talking about the sound. I already know evis has no special combat animation.

I'm just mocking the fact that rogues do not have any significant visual/audial effects by design, with pathetic excuses backup said design choice.

People play with the sound ON?!
    holy crap, what is this ?!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Stood in the Fire
    Even if you play with sounds, wouldnt you pay attention to other stuff rather than your own? :P

As much fun as it is to forget what in-game sound means, let's lean away from getting too mocking (toward the game) or mocking the OP (why would we even go there?).

I have no clue how to help you, other than pointing out you could replace the sound file entirely. Making it louder... apart from using either a file editor (and finding the volume markers? /shudder) or a music editor to change the specific eviscerate files, I don't know.

Whoa whoa whoa, I do this random spinny backhanded strike sometimes, isn't that enough variation? Seriously though I was unaware Eviscerate did have a sound, I knew Envenom did but that's probably because I'm so bored waiting for energy that it just jumps out at me.