WW movement speed says 119% even without boot enchant.. even tho stance says only 10%

so my character screen is saying that my movement speed is 119%, with or without a boot speed increasing boot enchant (it doesnt change with or without it equipped) fierce tiger stance says it only increases it by 10% though.. is this a bug or is it actually 119% and speed increasing boot enchants have no effect? so, should i get straight agility on them?

Have you tried going Brewmaster or Mistweaver spec and toggling the stance to see if the boot increase shows properly in other stances? I am not aware of a bug regarding the boot enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Have you tried going Brewmaster or Mistweaver spec and toggling the stance to see if the boot increase shows properly in other stances? I am not aware of a bug regarding the boot enchant.
    This. I'm pretty sure blizzard said they fixed it though, apperently they didn't.

Simply respec into either MW or BrM and switch stances, switch back to WW and you'll be fine. You only have to do this once.

Are you standing in the Pandarian horde/alliance base, with the August Celestials buff in your inventory/on you?

You will get blurred speed regardless if your movement speed is bugged or not.

But yes, stance alone is 110% and with blurred speed, or other movement increasing enchants, you will get to 119%.