Leveling a Monk - Heirloom help needed

So I want to level as a dual-spec tank/dps Monk. What heirloom weapons would I need for each role? Thanks.

get the leather agility items like a rogue would wear....and I used the agility staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    the agility staff maybe?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

So the staff would work for dps as well? I just know that (having played one in beta, not live, so forgive me for being incorrect) the Monk dps was slightly different depending on weapon-set.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a windwalker i used the 2 maces cause i liked the dual wield
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    It really doesn't matter what weapon you use. Just go with whatever is coolest / easiest to get / cheapest for leveling.

All right, thanks!

Just lvl as a tank monk, pull stuff aoe them down, easymode.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    I had the 2x 1H Agility Mace and the Agility Staff - just swapped around after preference to what I felt like. The difference while leveling is minimal so I used what I was having fun with and just to get a little diversity I swapped. You can use either/both for both specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    You can use either/both for both specs.
    This was really what I was looking for, that I could DW Tank. Thanks!

2x1h = 30 agility from enchants
    1x2h = 25 agility from enchants

Deleted
    The staff can also be used for a feral druid, saving you some justice points

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    This was really what I was looking for, that I could DW Tank. Thanks!
    No problem, enjoy your leveling