Deleted

[RESTO] PVP, Am I doing something wrong?

Hi there,

Recently I've been gearing up my Druid with some resto gear. I've got full Dreadfull gear now but I stil don't seem to heal alot.
    Sometimes when I only have 1 target to keep alive, I still can't..
    I always have Lifebloom and reju up on my target and make sure I've got Harmony up.
    I think I still don't heal enough even when I spam Regrowth which also drains my mana to fast.
    The HoTs don't heal enough per thick and Healing touch is in most situations to slow. Norisch pretty useless aswell.
    The only time when I actualy heal enough to keep one or multiple targets alive I popped tree of life form + nature's virgil and spam regrowth / wild growth / multi hot lifebloom.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong or resto druid is just underpowered in pvp compared to other healers because pala's/priest and shammy's are doing fine. I don't know about monk healers.

So could anyone explain me what i'm doing wrong and maybe give me some tips, I would really appreciate it!

Thx!
    Last edited by mmoc62f665b86a; 2012-12-29 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    thx for the reply,

I can't give you an armory link (yet) since there are some connection problems here in Europe. I'm currently in my PvE tanking gear so you can't see the gear. I have to log in to change to my resto gear.
    what I can tell you is this:

wowhead.com/talent#dfe|jubMc0

These are my talents & gliphs, I know I may not have the best setup in talents because I'm still doing random bg's. For arena's I will change some of the talents like Typhoon, but i really like the knockback in some situations.

Thx

Resto Druid has definitely taken a bit of a hit after the increase of Battle Fatigue to 30%, but we are still viable. Make sure you use your CCs to peel off teammates who are getting trained, use Ironbark liberally, and always be moving, so you yourself cannot be CC'd. If you aren't using the Blooming glyph, you need to pick it up; the ticks hit harder, the bloom hits harder, and it takes less time to get the bloom. Speaking of which, PvP is NOT like PvE; you don't want continuously running Lifebloom, you want it to proc anytime your teammate gets low. It can take getting used to, but only refreshing if they are 80-90% or so is very useful because it can crit for a large amount. Other than that, just stay strong. Blizz says it plans on nerfing burst and cc, so persevering through these difficult times will only make you a better healer.

Resto druids are not meant to be good at healing a player tanking damage. You gotta prevent it which is why resto has heaps of cc and unmatched mobility.

Deleted
    Healing touch is in most situations to slow. Norisch pretty useless aswell.
    Err, you should never use healing touch or nourish.

The only time you healing touch is if you Nature Swiftness it.

But rdruids aren't in the best state at the moment, if you eat an avoidable CS or aren't cycloning properly you'll probably lose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricist View Post
    If you aren't using the Blooming glyph, you need to pick it up; the ticks hit harder, the bloom hits harder, and it takes less time to get the bloom. .
    Blooming glyph doesnt make the ticks heal harder. only the bloom !
    In addition, your direct heals wont renew the bloom timer !

Dat's up what
    Last edited by mmoc2ab2546648; 2013-01-02 at 02:09 AM.

Still a good glyph tbh