Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sethg View Post
    sure it is, prior to the change haste would enable you to get a 5th tick of FoF which added more damage to FoF (like any ranged channeled spell). This is no longer true since the 5th tick will always happen so the EP of haste dropped with or without ascension.
    Completely wrong. Pre-5.1 haste reduced the channel time of FoF without reducing time between ticks, reducing it from the baseline of 5 ticks down to 4 past 12.5% haste, which made the ability actually worse with haste. I'm not really going to argue over this any more since you clearly have your facts mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    we had this before, the guides are simply not updated so far
    Okay, that's good to know. My final question is if anybody has any armory links for top parsing WW monks or WW monks in top guilds.

Sorry if it seems like I am hijacking your thread, it just seems that my question doesn't warrant its own thread and relates well to yours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Froyo View Post
    Okay, that's good to know. My final question is if anybody has any armory links for top parsing WW monks or WW monks in top guilds.

Sorry if it seems like I am hijacking your thread, it just seems that my question doesn't warrant its own thread and relates well to yours.
    if you want ww in top guilds just look through the list here : http://www.wowprogress.com/ go on the chtackter in the guild, look its a ww and then click on the armory button