Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

wow-europe.com down too! O.o

So now is the battle.net homepage / wow-europe.com down as well!
    What is happening here ?!

Deleted
    Most likely a overload as people starts getting home from work, the QQ thread had over 16 000 posts and counting.

Deleted
    It's the end of the World! of Warcraft!
    Seems the Mayans were right after all! ._.

Deleted
    Yeah i tried to go into the site to check the connect info post they made about any updates but it just does not load the page.

Deleted
    The world end is near.

Deleted
    Noooo this was my only form of entertainment left the QQ topic was amusing!

Well, all the sites being used for is a massive stream of people complaining, while it's worthwhile having all the venting in one place it's probably doing their servers no failure and they either fell over or were taken down to make life easier for those trying to fix the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've had plenty of time to fix it.. this is just ridiculous

Deleted
    Isn't really ridiculous, this time is short so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Agreed. What annoys me most is that repay us with nothing. A game we are paying for, and they do not do anything to compensate. We are paying for absolutely nothing at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    So now is the battle.net homepage / wow-europe.com down as well!
    What is happening here ?!
    Here on MMO-Champion everything is running smoothly

Deleted
    We are paying for absolutely nothing at the moment.
    If i would chose to dip some money in a sinkhole i would totally just start yelling at it for not pleasing my expectations. Even if i am a huge dick and have agreed to expect such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Agreed. What annoys me most is that repay us with nothing. A game we are paying for, and they do not do anything to compensate. We are paying for absolutely nothing at the moment.
    A single customer is essentially paying them 1 cent per workday in subscription. Wouldn't really encourage me tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe...just maybe...and I'm only going with my gut instinct mind you when I say this. My gut instinct and the precedent of every time this has happened..they are trying to deal with the issue FIRST before discussing the free day compensation they will now undoubtedly give everyone.

An extreme comparison of what you are complaining about would be like the passengers of the Titanic suing the White Star Line while the ship was still sinking.

Be patient.

Yeah, blame Blizzard for a provider problem, do it guys!

And then use the 13 euro joker and GG!

Deleted
    Its up again for me but running very slowly with 503 errors that i get past by reloading, seems like it just fell over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the most annoying thing about all of this is the massive amounts of people who don't read what the fault is, even though they've been told multiple times it's NOT BLIZZARDS NETWORK AT FAULT.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

So you try to go to the gym only to find your car is bust. When you get your car fixed do you go to the gym demanding compensation because you couldn't use the servce you paid for?

Entitled, whiny and clueless. What a trifecta.

Why should they repay you, if it's some internet-cable that is torn? If it's that of course :P

It's not like you get compensation from the car companies for when you get stuck in traffic jams.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away