Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Because Aethas is not present to defend himself. All they have is Jaina's biased side of the story. There is no evidence against Aethas she can present.

When they INVESTIGATED Kel'Thuzad, there were 3 Council members present. They had a majority ruling (3/5) for expulsion when they found damning evidence against him. Where was the Council investigation of Aethas? There was no evidence implicating Aethas directly.
    You keeping ignoring the fact that the current Council don't care about it and Jaina is still leading the Kirin Tor in 5.2.

It's an arbitrary Council, that decide and act on whatever they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You keeping ignoring the fact that the current Council don't care about it and Jaina is still leading the Kirin Tor in 5.2.

It's an arbitrary Council, that decide and act on whatever they want.
    OMFG what is so hard to understand? I'm not arguing about them not having a problem. I'm arguing that Aethas did not have a legitimate investigation or even a chance to defend himself. Unless Jaina went dictator for life, she would have to explain this incident to the Council. But all the Council gets is 1 side of the story. Any decision the Council makes to support Jaina is biased because she makes herself out to be the hero.

Jaina: Yea, so I totally tried to kick out Aethas for treason and arrest all his friends. Those guards I killed ambushed me and I use my super kung-fu skills to defend myself. I have all the evidence placing Aethas at Darnassus, but Aethas stole it when he escaped.
    Council: We believe you, Jaina. You just recently betrayed us when you broke into our libraries, attempted to use a WMD against innocent people, and also nearly killed our buddy Thrall. And Aethas has always been a loyal member of this organization and a friend to yourself. But, we'll take you at your word without any evidence.

Seems legit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    OMFG what is so hard to understand? I'm not arguing about them not having a problem. I'm arguing that Aethas did not have a legitimate investigation or even a chance to defend himself. Unless Jaina went dictator for life, she would have to explain this incident to the Council. But all the Council gets is 1 side of the story. Any decision the Council makes to support Jaina is biased because she makes herself out to be the hero.
    You are still acting and assuming like the Council care about it. The fact is Jaina still IS the leader of the Kirin Tor in 5.2, meaning that they don't raised any questions. And if it was raised, the majority of the Council supported Jaina.

It's already written. Debating it doesn't change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You are still acting and assuming like the Council care about it. The fact is Jaina still IS the leader of the Kirin Tor in 5.2, meaning that they don't raised any questions. And if it was raised, the majority of the Council supported Jaina.

It's already written. Debating it doesn't change it.
    Doesn't mean it was written well. Unless they want to turn Jaina into Palpatine...