Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This daze should be removed from that ability. I dont know why blizzard thought it was a smart idea to have that crap added to the ability. All it does is frustrate people when hunters have it on, and also its frustrating to be dazed at all when you are trying to move faster as a hunter.

Remove the daze from Aspect of the Pack and Cheeta.
    It is and was to keep hunters from being able to kite absolutely everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha oh god Jaylock.

So lets see.
    Just because you probably get stuck with some idiots in raids/dungeons who keep you perma-dazed, you want it removed?
    Hurhur OP in PvP.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Its been there for 8 years. Why should it be removed now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove: Dazing part of Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack.
    Nerf: Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack bonus movement speed to 10% (in line with Death's Advance for Death Knights).

There. Ability is now more or less useless and you get your wish for no dazing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Its been there for 8 years. Why should it be removed now?
    cos its pretty silly if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    That's the worst idea I think I've ever heard.
    I agree, just stupid....

How about change it to allows you to move faster when out of combat.

The entire point of the daze is that you're not meant to be able to use Aspect of the Cheetah when something is hitting you. That's how the ability is designed.

It exists solely for two things; kiting in situations where you won't be getting hit at all (NOT PvP) and running faster when you can't mount, ala Ghost Wolf.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KaylinBDF View Post
    How about change it to allows you to move faster when out of combat.
    It's meant to be viable for kiting non-ranged mobs, so that would ruin that aspect of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    like feral & maybe ghost wolf
    and we r hunters we should run so fast
    i think it should be talented or glyphed
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-01-03 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how Darkflight, posthaste, and similar other sprints stacks with aspect, that sounds awful. Even if they didn't stack, it's still awful, there should be a CD which would end up making the aspect a sprint ability, and that defeats the whole purpose. What you're asking is for a permanent +30% movement speed without repercussions.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Taken from a warrior from our Dragon Soul LFR:
    "ASPECT SO USEFULL"
    The hunter keeping it active during combat removed it after this.
    This seriously made me laugh... hehe.

Anyways, they should probably change it, as you can use it to grief your teammates in BGs if you are particularly annoyed with them. Just have it cancel the aspect when hit or something. Hmm... considering doing this to bad random BGs that annoy me now... but chance of temporary ban. Hmmm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Hmm... considering doing this to bad random BGs that annoy me now... but chance of temporary ban. Hmmm....
    Players getting suspensions because of abilities they want to use would cause a massive outcry.

"Don't use Aspect of the Pack, you could get banned for it."

EDIT: I used to pop Time Warp once everyone lost their debuff during bad Dragon Soul LFR runs, regardless of whether we were in combat or not.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-01-03 at 10:13 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a BRILLIANT idea. Hunter´s TOTALLY need more ways of escaping. You sir, are a genius................................. o.O really?

You already got a glyph that makes it easier to use those aspects. Tbh I want my old 30% speed from disengage + aspect of cheetah for 60% movement speed, but with a risk of being dazed instead of 60% movement speed for 8 seconds or an 8 sec root after disengaging. So stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    This is a BRILLIANT idea. Hunter´s TOTALLY need more ways of escaping. You sir, are a genius................................. o.O really?

You already got a glyph that makes it easier to use those aspects. Tbh I want my old 30% speed from disengage + aspect of cheetah for 60% movement speed, but with a risk of being dazed instead of 60% movement speed for 8 seconds or an 8 sec root after disengaging. So stupid.
    Honestly, why would it be a bad thing for hunters? Its a Win Win for everyone. Everyone gets 30% uninterrupted movement speed in raids and BGs, and Hunters get personal 30% movement speed by themselves.

Remember, its an ability you toggle, like a warrior stance. You have to ask yourself the question: Would the benefits of keeping this on outweigh the benefits of the other aspects they have? Seriously answer that question.

Also for all those crying about it being OP, make it toggle the daze 10 seconds after being struck, unless the ability is switched before the 10 seconds is up. Problem solved.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aspect making PVE encounters more hardcore since 2004.