Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    85-90 was done in around 11 hours for the realm first dudes on my server. Your bot sucks.
    Haha - So the fastest player did this in 11 hours, most avearge at 30-50 hours, and my bot did this at grinding in 48 hours? How can this be bad? *this is on a crowded server* Give me a low server, pve and it'll be done in 1 day top averaging 4-7 mill exp hourly.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    First of I'll burst your bubble. http://imgur.com/8eMC8

Second of all, the reason this guy is getting shit is A: He lied and B: Nobody gives a crap about someone using some of the tools. There are always only two records that matters to people. The fastest, period. And the fastest guy using no tools at all. Using some tools, but not all is just... nobody gives a shit.
    There's nothing showing it's a max level?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Haha - So the fastest player did this in 11 hours, most avearge at 30-50 hours, and my bot did this at grinding in 48 hours? How can this be bad? *this is on a crowded server* Give me a low server, pve and it'll be done in 1 day top averaging 4-7 mill exp hourly.[COLOR="red"]
    Depends what you define as average. People on beta who were leveling were averaging around 16 hours /played 85-90, but it got nerfed so

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Depends what you define as average. People on beta who were leveling were averaging around 16 hours /played 85-90, but it got nerfed so
    I'm talking about people. 16 hours played is 2 days. My bot can play 24/7. Meaning a average of let's say 6 million exp each hours is 90 within 14-5 hours. And remember it's a bot. Not a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Haha - So the fastest player did this in 11 hours, most avearge at 30-50 hours, and my bot did this at grinding in 48 hours? How can this be bad? *this is on a crowded server* Give me a low server, pve and it'll be done in 1 day top averaging 4-7 mill exp hourly.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 12:56 PM ----------

There's nothing showing it's a max level?
    http://i.imgur.com/ssJ1h.png there? And remember I am in no way claiming to be the fastest to 90. The guy just wanted someone to prove that they were faster. I bet you can shave at least 10 hours of my time if you are serious about being the fastest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Rested + 50% monk buff. Only leveling while you have both up, as soon as your hour is up you go straight back into the inn until the next day. Not that hard to do at all.
    When I levled my monk I always managed to do 10 levles within the hour, so I always had the buff up even though I played for a couple of hours at a time.

I checked my monk now and I had about 2 days played to 90, and I've been logged in, afk quite abit so I'm probably at around the same time as OP. (Yeah, I know it's really easy to just say that you've been afk and yadda yadda, but I don't really care, all I'm trying to say is that this really isn't anything spectacular, even though some might think so just because they aren't aware of the monk buff. )

Not to sound rude, or even Trollish, but I'm not really sure how to react to your information. For a real world record to occur, there has to be heavily documented proof. Videos, photos, and possibly even the impartial person from Guinness to provide witness to the event. If nothing else, a time lapse video showing the leveling process without the gear or rested XP might also suffice. Or even screen caps each hour on the hour to show the progress.

While I commend your ability, I'm not certain I could support your claim without better documentation. Either way, congrats on your speedy accomplishment.

I highly doubt u leveled it legit-ly from 1-90. U most likely received a free 80 through raf or scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Raniela dk View Post
    The point of this thread was to get more info about the speed leveling records, im not here to troll or show off, so dont need to get all trolly about poop speed records and stuff .. also u didnt post a pic about it so i assume its fake ...
    Point of this thread was to get others to give you attention, that is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Not to sound rude, or even Trollish, but I'm not really sure how to react to your information. For a real world record to occur, there has to be heavily documented proof. Videos, photos, and possibly even the impartial person from Guinness to provide witness to the event. If nothing else, a time lapse video showing the leveling process without the gear or rested XP might also suffice. Or even screen caps each hour on the hour to show the progress.

While I commend your ability, I'm not certain I could support your claim without better documentation. Either way, congrats on your speedy accomplishment.
    Which is why the only two players I'd ever recognize as having done the fastest 1-max level, were Joana / Mancow and Brian Kopp (aka the Alliance rogue I can never remember the name of). And they did it when levelling was a chore without end (which was why 1-60 took 4 days 19 hours played).

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Point of this thread was to get others to give you attention, that is all.
    That's a pretty fair assessment. We never saw the Realm first 90s rushing in here to brag about it Also, bragging about speed in a kids game is not really gonna get you a Nike sponsorship and an unlimited cash flow with a supply of hot chicks

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Which is why the only two players I'd ever recognize as having done the fastest 1-max level, were Joana / Mancow and Brian Kopp (aka the Alliance rogue I can never remember the name of). And they did it when levelling was a chore without end (which was why 1-60 took 4 days 19 hours played).
    Oh I agree. The way quests are streamlined and XP is overdone these days, just about anyone can hit 90 in under 48 hours. I remember back when you literally averaged 1 hours per level to 10, and then doubled to 20, and so on. Took me WEEKS to get from 1-60 without a main or any knowledge of what I was doing in TBC. So leveling these days really doesn't impress me. Show me a Loremaster title pre Cata and I will be impressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raniela dk View Post
    Hey, i just did my fastest speed leveling and since i dont know any leveling record websites, i think i may have done the fastest speed leveling in wow ... i did 1-90 in 1 day - 22 hours - 59 minutes ... without Recruit a friend or rested exp bonus since i leveled since 1 to 90 non stop , you guys think i did a world record? if not post ur records or a website where i can see who is the fastest ... prints or GTFO

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7...2912193422.jpg

copy paste link for print
    That's about how fast I leveled my Monk, it took a week with my work scheduled, playing about 1-2 hours a day, with a 4 hour session on a Saturday and a Sunday. Not sure how long that was but I'm sure it was close to 24 hours total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Yea, in game its quick - lots of waiting for rested to tick up I'm guessing. Took him 6 days or something to get 20 levels, that's pretty slow IRL time.
    Exactly so why should anyone give a toss about somebody getting to max lvl in played time? I find nothing impressive about that at all :S It would've been awesome if it were in real time...