Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Possible world recorde in speed leveling??!!

Hey, i just did my fastest speed leveling and since i dont know any leveling record websites, i think i may have done the fastest speed leveling in wow ... i did 1-90 in 1 day - 22 hours - 59 minutes ... without Recruit a friend or rested exp bonus since i leveled since 1 to 90 non stop , you guys think i did a world record? if not post ur records or a website where i can see who is the fastest ... prints or GTFO

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7...2912193422.jpg

copy paste link for print
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-29 at 08:44 PM.

Hey I don't know of any websites that tell me the world record for fastest trip to the supermarket but once I did it in 3 hours surely that must be a world record.

I'm fairly sure there's a few "nolifers" out there with full heirlooms and guild perk that have done similar speeds. It's really impressive, don't get me wrong, just not likely to be a record. (Especially if you aren't excluding Monks who get +50% exp for one hour a day and again for every 10 levels)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I onced pooped in 1 minute. And that includes the ass-wiping!

Clearly a record! post pics or GTFO!

-_-

Deleted
    The point of this thread was to get more info about the speed leveling records, im not here to troll or show off, so dont need to get all trolly about poop speed records and stuff .. also u didnt post a pic about it so i assume its fake ...

Quote Originally Posted by Raniela dk View Post
    The point of this thread was to get more info about the speed leveling records, im not here to troll or show off, so dont need to get all trolly about poop speed records and stuff .. also u didnt post a pic about it so i assume its fake ...
    Well the way you sttated it came across as I've never seen this so I must be the first. I also enjoy how you ask for pics yet your own pic doesn't prove you did it without rested bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Well the way you sttated it came across as I've never seen this so I must be the first. I also enjoy how you ask for pics yet your own pic doesn't prove you did it without rested bonus.
    you forgot the monk xp bonus also. with just lvling w. bonus full time, and rested its a joke, you can lvl that much quicker esp 85-90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I also enjoy how you ask for pics yet your own pic doesn't prove you did it without rested bonus.
    It seems u didnt even read the whole post, i did set up a link without the http, cuz since i just made an mmo acount i cant post either images or link, u just have to copy paste the imageshack i left on my first post ... and like i said i did non stop, how can i get exp bonus from that? dont hate on this ^^

It seems u didnt even read the whole post, i did set up a link without the http, cuz since i just made an mmo acount i cant post either images or link, u just have to copy paste the imageshack i left on my first post ... and like i said i did non stop, how can i get exp bonus from that? dont hate on this ^^
    you have no proof that you did it non stop.
    pointless thread is quite the pointless way to try gloat

You were up for 2 days straight leveling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    You were up for 2 days straight leveling?
    Lan Party without anything else to do *_*

that what they all so. but instead of going with the titel possible world record in speed leveling!! is kinda like a braging title. maybe if it was someting in the line off:

website for speed leveling records?

because the !! make it like look at my epeen. and you didn't have any clear prove you didn't use raf nor reset exp. if we need to believe everyone who brags about world records on there word 90% of the people had a world record.

also. i don't know how hard it is to google but i'm 100% sure your google skills are far worse then your wow skills

https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q...g+record&meta=

first hit:

http://thelazygamer.wordpress.com/20...record-broken/

tada. there your broken is not even 1 mon of searching...
    Last edited by loki504; 2012-12-29 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, no. There were level 90 monks within first day after MoP released.

Stop giving the guy crap just post something if you have anything. Either way it's pretty impressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Stop giving the guy crap just post something if you have anything. Either way it's pretty impressive
    Ty, finaly someone who "understands"
    BTW those monks that got lvl 90 in first mop day. they all used RAF instant lvl 85 so yeah thats preety invalid, and as far as i know there are sites that can tell during level time the consumables used and all that crap, as well as RAF exp bonus

Give a link to the armory, then people can check if it was done in 1 day or more (check achievements etc..) - World record or not, gj!

Ty, finaly someone who "understands"
    BTW those monks that got lvl 90 in first mop day. they all used RAF instant lvl 85 so yeah thats preety invalid, and as far as i know there are sites that can tell during level time the consumables used and all that crap, as well as RAF exp bonus
    Hey it was instant 80, give me the credit I deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    Give a link to the armory, then people can check if it was done in 1 day or more (check achievements etc..) - World record or not, gj!
    ... and like i said i did non stop, how can i get exp bonus from that? dont hate on this ^^

The only guild i found with both Eartsong and Gandaze is Ascension on Aggra.

**SPOILER **

Earthsong earned the achievement Level 90 for 10 points. 1 hour ago
    Earthsong earned the achievement Level 85 for 10 points. 6 days ago
    Earthsong earned the achievement Level 70 for 10 points. 6 days ago

**EDIT**

I took the time, to congratulate you on your realm forum.
    Last edited by Funkyjunky; 2012-12-29 at 09:06 PM.

That's actually nice m8! I cheer your determination for it.
    Don't know if its the world record but it's pretty damn fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    No you didn't I had shorter time on my monk, and the fastest leveler ever was a hunter not sure on the time though
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy