Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I don't like volley, nor do I like fire-and-forget AoE, it's lazy. Volley is gone, and for good reason, it was awful. Rain of Fire is equally awful, just because it's still in the game doesn't make it good design.

What´s the reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    The entirety of MM is boring and still slow/clunky feeling. It would take a much bigger change.

Deleted
    I'd say Marksmanship is fine. It just needs to be buffed a little bit, and the reverse execute thing is very clunky. The latter is the only thing I would want to change about the spec. Possibly make it a petless Hunter spec but I'm not too fussed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    The entirety of MM is boring and still slow/clunky feeling. It would take a much bigger change.
    Fastest casts in the game bro, how is it slow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I'd say Marksmanship is fine. It just needs to be buffed a little bit, and the reverse execute thing is very clunky. The latter is the only thing I would want to change about the spec. Possibly make it a petless Hunter spec but I'm not too fussed.
    this is basically it. just needs few tweaks and its ready to go.

i think Marksmanship should be a PURE ARCHER...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frip View Post
    i think Marksmanship should be a PURE ARCHER...
    yeah no pet at all would be good.

Personally, I hope MM doesn't make a return anytime soon, had my fair share when it was on top - and it was a total snoozefest. ;\

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Personally, I hope MM doesn't make a return anytime soon, had my fair share when it was on top - and it was a total snoozefest. ;\
    It was i think everybody agree but Blizzard made a mistake making MM an awesome SPEC TOP DPS, BUT AT THE END OF THE LICH KING, AOE FIGHTS WERE OUT OF CONTROL FOR EVERYBODY, SO WHY NOT FIX MM??? just because they made MM awesome now the need to put as a useless spec or something like that?????

Deleted
    I love marksmanship.. I don't like Beast Mastery.. pretty much neutral on survival.

I don't play my hunter atm.. but I miss him a lot.. wtb Marksmanship back .

I love MM spec, but the fact that it is a shitball spec and has no use makes it hard to justify playing the spec (unless you're a casual and/or want to intentionally gimp yourself). The spec needs to be completely re-worked, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. At the very least aimed, chimera, and steady shot need damage buffs so that the single target damage of the spec is on par with BM. Surv will always be the king of AOE, but if MM had competitive single target damage along with mediocre AOE the spec would have some usefulness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Look on the upside. You had the best dps for most of the games life.
    Eh, what. Were hunters best DPS in TBC, WotlK and Cata?

We remember this games life quite differently.

I think Hunters sucks, u should del ur toon and create a shammy, cause shammys rulezzz. Yeah, u should search for Asuka on Armory and follow her ass FTW. Obs.: Resto Shammy

Quote Originally Posted by Darcher View Post
    I think Hunters sucks, u should del ur toon and create a shammy, cause shammys rulezzz. Yeah, u should search for Asuka on Armory and follow her ass FTW. Obs.: Resto Shammy

Yeah Right Darcher! LOL

Deleted
    hmm just leave.