Horde Dominion Offensive-dalaran help needed

So I was in the middle of the Dalaran questline for Horde "Freeing the remaining Sunreavers" when I joined a guild raid. How the hell can I ever get back? Using a portal to dalaran just gets me into the un-phased Dalaran and the monkey at Dominion point provides no transport.

Anybody in a similar situation who found a way out?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

If I remember correctly, the monkey never helped you get to Dalaran. The flight master did for that quest. Have you checked him?

You call a cab when Ragnaros shows up riding Onyxia, who flys you to DAL.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by hvkasteren View Post
    If I remember correctly, the monkey never helped you get to Dalaran. The flight master did for that quest. Have you checked him?
    Yep, talk to the Flight Master - she'll most likely send you there.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

/facepalm

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32391 "Speak to Tak-Tak without delay. He can take you there. "

All those quests required me to indeed talk to Tak-Tak so I just assumed....

But for this it is indeed Kromthar the flightmaster. Thanks guys.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.