Demo Lock overlooked as possible best FC??

I have been running random BGs as a Demo lock and I must say..Between Dark Regen, Mortal Coil, a 300kSac Pac every 60 secs, Arch Veng, Unbound Will, Axe Toss, 25 percent healing debuf for your target Meta increasing armor to 50k, Unending Resolve, and a 50+k Magic shield, all while having Demonic Leap, Fear, and of course a well placed Teleport that you can use twice bc of Meta form. Is there a better FC? I feel slightly indistructbale bc it usually takes at least 3 ppl to get me down while I am picking them off one by one when I am alone..This is not a ego or bragging thread,,but truly a question of why arent there more

Quote Originally Posted by syphonlife View Post
    I have been running random BGs as a Demo lock and I must say..Between Dark Regen, Mortal Coil, a 300kSac Pac every 60 secs, Arch Veng, Unbound Will, Axe Toss, 25 percent healing debuf for your target Meta increasing armor to 50k, Unending Resolve, and a 50+k Magic shield, all while having Demonic Leap, Fear, and of course a well placed Teleport that you can use twice bc of Meta form. Is there a better FC? I feel slightly indistructbale bc it usually takes at least 3 ppl to get me down while I am picking them off one by one when I am alone..This is not a ego or bragging thread,,but truly a question of why arent there more
    I personally love doing these types of things but.. People are too busy fotm rerolling and bitching to care about exploring otherwise. Cheers to you man

i did this on wsg weekend with a few friends, theyre actually better prot pallies to be honest.