Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone else tired of...

Actiblizzard's standard excuse (and threat) that they cannot do X because then they could not do Y. Pertaining to all manner of things, and all games that they develop. They ham-fist the public an excuse that most accept without question.

I'm also tired of the general rude behavior of their blue posters when responding to community members that have issue with their decisions.

I can't be the only one that feels this way? I know people are going to badmouth me for saying something but... I'm just tired of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. As a software engineer in the field for over a decade I understand where they're coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop giving them money. It makes you feel better about them being a shitty company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdowhatIwant View Post
    Actiblizzard's standard excuse (and threat) that they cannot do X because then they could not do Y. Pertaining to all manner of things, and all games that they develop. They ham-fist the public an excuse that most accept without question.

I'm also tired of the general rude behavior of their blue posters when responding to community members that have issue with their decisions.

I can't be the only one that feels this way? I know people are going to badmouth me for saying something but... I'm just tired of it.
    Why yes, I am tired of whiny little bitches like you.

Oh wait, that wasn't the question? Should have been. This generalized complaining should just be deleted by the mods. It adds zero value. Well, aside from the pageviews it brings I suppose.

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-29 at 11:53 PM.

there are atleast 3 other very recent topics which have said all this and have had their points put down. there are dozens that are not so recent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not really. As a software engineer in the field for over a decade I understand where they're coming from.
    I dont. Esp as I
    've seen much smaller companies with a fraction of the resources deliver far more than Bliz does....and Bliz has the gall to cite lack of resources? are they pissing away money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    I dont. Esp as I
    've seen much smaller companies with a fraction of the resources deliver far more than Bliz does....and Bliz has the gall to cite lack of resources? are they pissing away money?
    Name some then. Please. Give me examples of much smaller companies that output far more content. While you do that, remember that Blizzard's games cover far more than WoW.

I dont. Esp as I
    I don't think I've ever seen a small company deliver more product than World of Warcraft, care to cite some examples?

I dont. Esp as I
    Like which companies? There are some that do push out 'content' relatively quickly, but that content is complete shit.

I dont. Esp as I
    WoW's Community is also Massive in comparison to those other companies, of course its easier to spoon feed less babies.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Like which companies? There are some that do push out 'content' relatively quickly, but that content is complete shit.
    There is a big difference between quality content and just content. Sometimes I wonder when people complain if they notice the care that goes into the visuals, cutscenes, quests & lore, and quest flow of the content Blizzard puts out.

That's not to say they're always good. Dragon Soul was not an amazing raid to me. I feel that the quality was sub-par compared to previous raids. But that doesn't make all of their content subpar. Besides, I'd rather wait a while for content that is excellent than to get crap really early.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a big difference between quality content and just content. Sometimes I wonder when people complain if they notice the care that goes into the visuals, cutscenes, quests & lore, and quest flow of the content Blizzard puts out.

That's not to say they're always good. Dragon Soul was not an amazing raid to me. I feel that the quality was sub-par compared to previous raids. But that doesn't make all of their content subpar. Besides, I'd rather wait a while for content that is excellent than to get crap really early.
    What about when you need to wait 9-12 months for shitty content that fails to meet even biggest fanboi's standards.

Despite blizzard's official statement that they plan to release less content in shorter time spans. When the waits were longer than ever and the content was abysmal in quantity and quality.

You have to realize that Blizzard, like any company, has a strict budget and the ones designing your games aren't the ones deciding how many people are on the team. Yes a multi-billion dollar company should be able to have the updated models, a raid every four months, far better balanced classes (PVE and PVP) and loads more content than is currently available (which is the most they've ever had at once since Vanilla was first released), but they only have so many people to work with, so many manhours they can squeeze from them, a strict budget not unlike any other game development team has to deal with and an engine that despite being constantly updated is still build upon an old, very flawed framework.

They're doing pretty damn well all things considered.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I dont. Esp as I've seen much smaller companies with a fraction of the resources deliver far more than Bliz does.
    This must be a joke, please name a company (or several smaller ones as you claim), that provide bigger games then WoW.

Not tired, but annoyed with GC arrogant/rude responses. He really should hire a good PR consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by IdowhatIwant View Post
    You're not a rebel by refusing to accept things that the rest of the public understands and acknowledges based on the sound reasoning laid out by Blizzard. People aren't accepting it on faith. When Blizzard says "the technical limitations that need to be overcome to do cross-realm BoA mailing will require more time than we can dedicate to it to have it done before MoP" isn't the same as "We can't do it coz we can't". It's a rational explanation.

I think you're alone. Belligerent angry posters whom refuse to be reasoned with aren't afforded nor do they deserve to be treated in the same manner as cordial people.
    Blues aren't being rude, they are fed up with endlessly talking to people who are so wound up in screaming within their echo chamber they don't bother to listen to what is being said by the blues they are badgering. They still won't say it but everyone else here will, if you don't like it, stop paying for the product. Simple as that. Don't try to convince or insult the millions who disagree with you and want to keep paying and playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Not tired, but annoyed with GC arrogant/rude responses. He really should hire a good PR consultant.
    there was a thread topic about this and he was just responding arrogant QUESTIONS with arrogant answers.

i dont get why you should be "annoyed" by his responses lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Because of his arrogant responses, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    there was a thread topic about this and he was just responding arrogant QUESTIONS with arrogant answers.

By this logic the entire shaman community is arrogant.

Well I guess it's a small community often forgotten outside of the people who whine about resto in pvp, so whatever. Doesn't matter if he spits on them if noone else complains about it right?

Really they constantly contradict themselves.

They say thing like "What would you rather have "X" or more raid bosses."
    But if you use the same logic against them then the answer they will give you to the above question would be this: "It isn't the same group who does raid bosses and dance studio so it wouldn't matter."