What country do you think isnt doing so good?

Since my last thread got closed for a "crude title" Apperently and im not breaking any rules by asking this question. What country do you think isnt doing so hot right now? As stated in the other thread i want to know cold hard FACTS about what it is that makes the country not better off, Wether that be because of wealth or just because it doesnt have really anything to do with government and or is just not capable of taking care of itself.

Again i would also like to hear Laws you have heard of and or know that are just weird or funny or just plain out stupid.

It wasent closed for a "crude title", it was closed because the thread would work as a nation-bashing-magnet.

And this thread will probably share a similar fate.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    I think America with current debt issue.

But I can't be sure, I mean I don't live there so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    It wasent closed for a "crude title", it was closed because the thread would work as a nation-bashing-magnet.

And this thread will probably share a similar fate.
    Think of it as you will but ive read the rules and guidlines

10+ Year Old Account
    You are breaking the rules. If we close a thread, please don't recreate it without permission. If you think that we're making a mistake, use the Contact Us page or PM Sunshine directly to discuss it.

Creating threads asking people to rate the "worst" country or the country "not doing so good" is close enough to nation bashing to invite it. You might get a few good posts, but the trolls will come out in force to bash everything they can think of. Now, if you want a thread about odd laws, make a thread about odd laws. Don't post threads asking people to decide on the worst country and end it with "what are some odd laws you know of", as if that just makes the entire thread okay.

Circumventing the rules is not okay. Nation bashing is not allowed.