[Solved] Pummel/Disruping Shout Macro

So is there a macro out there that enables me to use Pummel on my target without a modifier; Pummel on my mouseover with a modifier; and Disrupting shout with a second modifier?

Thx guys

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@focus][@target,harm,nodead] Pummel[mod:shift] Disrupting Shout

Should work
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@focus][@target,harm,nodead] Pummel[mod:shift] Disrupting Shout

Should work
    It wont.

You have no ; in your macro, which means it'll break in functionality.

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod][mod:shift,@mouseover,harm]Pummel;[mod:ctrl/alt]Distrupting Shout

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphuric View Post
    It wont.

You have no ; in your macro, which means it'll break in functionality.

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod][mod:shift,@mouseover,harm]Pummel;[mod:ctrl/alt]Distrupting Shout

I just copied one of my other macros and forgot to add the ; that's what you get for doing things in a rush Also forgot to change focus to mouseover
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired