Recommend an addon

Which addon for class timer/holy power do rets use nowadays ?

Deleted
    I would always go with WeakAuras nowadays, regardless of class or spec. If you aren't fond of configuring it yourself, there are loads of import strings out there, and you can just change those to look how they please you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathaia View Post
    I would always go with WeakAuras nowadays, regardless of class or spec. If you aren't fond of configuring it yourself, there are loads of import strings out there, and you can just change those to look how they please you.
    QFT! You can do just about anything you want with WeakAuras.

Deleted
    I've been through them all and the one I like the most is Qbrick's Holy Power Bar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usurper View Post
    Which addon for class timer/holy power do rets use nowadays ?
    There really are a lot of options out there for Holy Power Bars these days it's 100% preference based, I would never used weakauras or power auras personally but I know a lot of people that like them. I would suggest - http://wow.curseforge.com/search/?search=holy+power look at the addons that can track holy power look at images etc see what fits you better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?