Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    I moved away from home when i was 17 (Moved in with my girlfriend)
    5 years later i am still together with her (everything is awsome)
    I came home to visit my family together with gf, only to find that my little sister has begun experimenting with drugs.
    How should i handle this? she is still a little baby (jsut turned 17) and i am 22.
    - i am feeling sad -
    Found out while teasing her (am her big brother after all) by taking her phone to see if there was something in there i could use to tease her, only to find that her and her best friend were planning to ''smoke'' this new year.
    so you are calling a 17 year old a " baby" and even taking her phone ? I like how you respect her Privacy.. oh wait. Seriously if you were my Brother you would have earned a nice Slap in the Face

  2. #242
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    21,931
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    How am i supposed to get arrested when it's 100% perfectly legal for me because I'm an OMMP... Oregon Medicinal Marijuana Patient... do I really need it for some disease... no... but It sure as hell makes me feel safer.
    ...How are you a Medical Marijuana Patient. Generally that would mean you take it for a disease and not for recrational use.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That doesn't mean they shouldn't try and prevent mistakes.





    I can post whenver I wish Joker Fiend, you're not in charge here. I was actually trying to be serious but you are so angry and hostile against me.
    As someone who spends most of his time working for and with wealthy and successful people (and therefore going to their parties because that's where things get done).... almost all of them smoke weed, and a fair amount of them are doing harder drugs. Here's who else smoked weed: The last three Presidents, at least.

    I'm sorry, but the world you are coming from is a bubble that doesn't really exist. In the real world, drug use isn't just pervasive; it's downright common. On top of all of that, alcohol is sooooooo much worse a drug than marijuana that it's absolutely ridiculous. It's chemically addictive, extremely powerful, and inhibits decision making... yet the majority of the population manages to use it reasonably in moderation.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I can post whenver I wish Joker Fiend, you're not in charge here. I was actually trying to be serious but you are so angry and hostile against me.
    Because, you are ignorant of the real issues. You are arguing Nancy Regan say "no to drugs" tripe. It works with children that are scared of the world, but when you come into this discussion with adults you need to be better armed.

    When you question the validity of the Governments Schedule 1 label, it all falls on it's face with Alcohol and Cigs. Your first argument is because it's illegal.

    It's legal in Colorado as much as I disagree with it.
    You've never stated why.

    Tobacco is much more harmful the smoking weed?
    Then right after, you posted.

    It's still harmful, not as much as tobacco but still harmful.
    So why the first quote, if you knew smoking Cigs was much more harmful then Weed? Nah bro, you aren't standing on any side, you are spouting shit, just to argue with whoever you decide to cherrypick.

    Well, you cherry picked the wrong dude. Now I crowned you.

  5. #245
    Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    ...How are you a Medical Marijuana Patient. Generally that would mean you take it for a disease and not for recrational use.
    I take it for asthma.

    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  6. #246
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    9,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    So you are going with the Lemming argument. Intrinsic to the culture makes it O.K.? That is my point, it's hypocritical. Outlier cases of weed harm, aren't even 50/50 with the benefits it has medically. Every study I have seen, it's far more beneficial.

    I'm not saying Weed needs to be in Supermarkets. Though, when I see Cigs are, yeah I am going to have to say the Government really is covering something up here. I'm pro medical use for responsible adults. Get a card, get it from medical shop.
    When did I ever say it was ok? I gave the reason why it isn't illegal, not my personal opinion about whether or not it should be. Politicians set policies. Politicians do not go against their voter bases. As long as the voter base supports cigarettes, or at least enough to sway an election, you aren't going to get policies banning smoking. Although, the number of states doing things such as, no smoking in restaurants is a heartening move in the right direction.

  7. #247
    The Lightbringer JfmC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Antwerp City
    Posts
    3,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Uhh the environment and the economy isn't just damaging. If you want to stop the gang war violence FINE that's a good reason aside from "cause I can."
    You should light 1 up You'd be suprised how mind opening it can be ^^

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Shâréz View Post
    Because tobacco and alcohol are socially accepted and other drugs are not (yet) in most countries.
    You would think that's the reason, and as someone looking in, I could see how it would seem that way..

    But if you're on the inside of, well, America.. Socially, most people do drugs in America, it's very accepted.. Now I mean in terms of say, weed, hell even cocain. But such as crack, it's not "accepted" as much as it is tolerated.. And if someone from America tries to tell you it's not, tell them they're liars.
    "The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    When did I ever say it was ok? I gave the reason why it isn't illegal, not my personal opinion about whether or not it should be. Politicians set policies. Politicians do not go against their voter bases. As long as the voter base supports cigarettes, or at least enough to sway an election, you aren't going to get policies banning smoking. Although, the number of states doing things such as, no smoking in restaurants is a heartening move in the right direction.
    Politicians do not go against their voter bases? Bwahahahahahahaha! Are you for real? Politicians go against their voter bases EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's what they do. The whole game of being a politician is generally to figure out a way to appease your donors while convincing your constituents that you aren't actually doing that.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    i wouldn't say 'fault' but yeah.

    if your life is ok and you don't have any major problems, chances you get addicted (to anything) are drastically lower then with unhappy person.

    i believe many people get addicted while attempting to self-medicate. at first it even kinda works. but then they lose control.
    it's the person fault, there are people that die by just playing videogames. does that make videogames bad?

    same stupid example with weed


    and trust me weed is awesome if she's having social problems or personal problems it make you chill and open your mind, nothing stupid other than laughing a lot
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  11. #251
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    21,931
    I take it for asthma.

    All right then, why you do that is beyond my comprehension.


    Because, you are ignorant of the real issues. You are arguing Nancy Regan say "no to drugs" tripe. It works with children that are scared of the world, but when you come into this discussion with adults you need to be better armed.
    It's not ok to be hostile and rude to others. The fact you're trying to justify it shows how defensive you're getting. Calm down cow boy.

    You've never stated why.
    Because I just don't think it should be legal, I'm allowed an opinion aren't I? And don't even try to change my opinion. You asked why and I gave it.

    Then right after, you posted.
    Ok and?


    So why the first quote, if you knew smoking Cigs was much more harmful then Weed? Nah bro, you aren't standing on any side, you are spouting shit, just to argue with whoever you decide to cherrypick.

    Well, you cherry picked the wrong dude. Now I crowned you.
    I'm not here to just argue, you can think that and keep your head in the sand but that's not what I'm doing here.

    You should light 1 up You'd be suprised how mind opening it can be ^^
    Fuck no I am NOT SMOKING anything EVER. I'm not going to do that.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  12. #252
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In debt to my navel.
    Posts
    511
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    How am i supposed to get arrested when it's 100% perfectly legal for me because I'm an OMMP... Oregon Medicinal Marijuana Patient... do I really need it for some disease... no... but It sure as hell makes me feel safer.

  13. #253
    Scarab Lord Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPussy View Post
    The guy insinuating that the poster couldn't possibly be in the medical field based on his beliefs in addiction is what my very smart friend has to do with it.
    I don't see how those are connected. The guy claims to work in the medical field and doesn't believe in addiction. That's like a chemist that doesn't believe in thermodynamics.

    Your friend smokes weed and he has a degree in engineering. How does that possibly relate at all? Addiction and medicine are related. Engineering and weed are not.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  14. #254
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    21,931
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.

    He claims to use it for ashma.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  15. #255
    Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    All right then, why you do that is beyond my comprehension.




    It's not ok to be hostile and rude to others. The fact you're trying to justify it shows how defensive you're getting. Calm down cow boy.



    Because I just don't think it should be legal, I'm allowed an opinion aren't I? And don't even try to change my opinion. You asked why and I gave it.



    Ok and?




    I'm not here to just argue, you can think that and keep your head in the sand but that's not what I'm doing here.



    Fuck no I am NOT SMOKING anything EVER. I'm not going to do that.
    If you knew anything about marijuana, that wouldn't be a shocker towards you... but i'll enlighten you... CBD (from my previous post) is one of the 2 main chemicals in weed... on top of its medicinal affects, it also increases lung capacity... Asthma is where the entrance to your lungs get inflamed and restricted... CBD is an anti inflammatory, meaning when my lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, I take a hit and the CBD counter acts the asthma.

    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.
    Pot is illegal mostly, but in most places possession isn't a serious offense that will affect your future.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.
    if you think weed is illegal because all the bullshit government says you're an idiot
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  18. #258
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    21,931
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    If you knew anything about marijuana, that wouldn't be a shocker towards you... but i'll enlighten you... CBD (from my previous post) is one of the 2 main chemicals in weed... on top of its medicinal affects, it also increases lung capacity... Asthma is where the entrance to your lungs get inflamed and restricted... CBD is an anti inflammatory, meaning when my lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, I take a hit and the CBD counter acts the asthma.
    I know what asthma is, don't try and patronize me. Trust me I know what ashma is and how it hinders people.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I know what asthma is, don't try and patronize me. Trust me I know what ashma is and how it hinders people.
    Yet here you are, telling us how they deserve to suffer because weed will destroy their lives.

  20. #260
    Scarab Lord Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    if you think weed is illegal because all the bullshit government says you're an idiot
    Huh? The government makes laws, therefore they do get to say what is and is not illegal. If you don't like it, write to your congressmen and/or vote them out of office.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •