Switching to dual wield

Ok here it goes my current setup is this

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maelstrom/Breadwinka/simple

Im thinking of switching to dual wield I have both

LFR Kilrak, Jaws of Terror with gem
    LFR Scimitar of Seven Stars

I can upgrade kilrak twice too just haven't yet.

sorry can't posts links :P

Is there a question in there?

Quick look at your gemming and reforging and its seems pretty much up to snuff.
    Change the enchant on the bracers to Str over Mastery. You will lose 0.57% but Str is best way to go.

Finish upgrading your Relic to +8 and save the rest of your valor on normal mode weapons, providing you are raiding normals.
    Even better save them for heroic versions if you happen if that is viable (didn't look at your progress.

Rotation wise is pretty different to 2h, you will hardly be using Oblit under good circumstances. Check out Icy-Veins DW section on that, pretty good and gives you and outline to work with.

Deleted
    Upgrade your MH 2/2 and the Relic 2/2. OH DPS is below strength is stat weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisZero View Post
    Is there a question in there?

Quick look at your gemming and reforging and its seems pretty much up to snuff.
    Change the enchant on the bracers to Str over Mastery. You will lose 0.57% but Str is best way to go.

Finish upgrading your Relic to +8 and save the rest of your valor on normal mode weapons, providing you are raiding normals.
    Even better save them for heroic versions if you happen if that is viable (didn't look at your progress.

Rotation wise is pretty different to 2h, you will hardly be using Oblit under good circumstances. Check out Icy-Veins DW section on that, pretty good and gives you and outline to work with.

Ok well I got Scimitar of Seven Stars the normal version last night so I plan to upgrade it for next raid week. the str the my bracers I know i need it just haven't bothered to pay for it yet. or and for progress I'm 6/6 5/6 1/4. I tried DW last night dps was about the same when I had 2h so I know its going to get better as I get used to the DW rotation again.