10+ Year Old Account

Pet battles on trial account

First off can you do pet battles on a trial. Second, if so, can you level them to max level and play them for reals? I was just wondering because its only 9g and you max at 10 was wondering if they did this intentionally so you could play it on free to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    First off can you do pet battles on a trial. Second, if so, can you level them to max level and play them for reals? I was just wondering because its only 9g and you max at 10 was wondering if they did this intentionally so you could play it on free to play.
    If they allow you to do everything for something in the trial accounts, then there really wouldn't be any reason to actually pay for them. Only going to 10 is ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg dude i didnt ask for your opinion please stay on topic

yes, totally... why not

i tried to que up on my trial account after i bought it on my main acc for 100g. now it is 10g tho.
    but when i tried to que up for pvp battles all i got was an error. no word saying i cant do this cuz i am on a trial. just an error.
    dunno if this is still the case

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you for feedback and I would appreciate any I can get as there are conflicting results on this and I am still far from the 9g needed but please stay on topic guys and thank you I will be checking back periodically

thank you for feedback and I would appreciate any I can get as there are conflicting results on this and I am still far from the 9g needed but please stay on topic guys and thank you I will be checking back periodically
    Gaining money on a trial account is pretty easy, as when you hit the level 20 cap it converts exp into money. Some quests even give you 1 to 1.50 gold PER quest at around level 20.

I doubt you'd be able to reach level 25 with a pet, because i'm guessing that pet exp works the same as player exp works. That's to say, if you've got a level 15 pet, fighting a wild level 1 pet won't give it any exp. I could be wrong on this and would love to be prooved wrong! Would give me something extra to do on my own trial account!

On a more interesting note, if you want a few laughs check out Begrudge's post history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAwesome View Post
    On a more interesting note, if you want a few laughs check out Begrudge's post history.
    guy, i heart you

Deleted
    Tried to do it on my trial account. Didn't work.

Deleted
    Go find the FAQ on trial accounts, it's in there. I know, I checked a week ago as I bought the pet battling skill and couldn't battle...

10+ Year Old Account
    poopsauce i guess ill just resub, just for the info, lios is correct, you will get an error message and this error message is error message that stops you from battling, as it makes it so you can't battle. Good luck everyone and thank you for the timely feedback.