10+ Year Old Account

Reaaaaally weird phasing bug

Just had the strangest phasing bug ever... I was in a group with some people from OQueue and I went to harvest my tiller crops and did that succesfully, got all my crops. Then i changed specs and....phased? But thats not the big part...

when i walked out of my farm, i had 2 quests ready to turn in. 1 was for giving a red ruby to someone, the other was to hand in the green cabbage quest for the 2nd vote... i didnt have a red ruby and i only had 3/15 cabbages for the vote quest...

There was a CRZ bashing one-liner here, but it's gone now. Is this what happen to CRZ bashing one liners that wander too far into the forest?

...but who can complain about free tillers rep?
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2012-12-31 at 01:29 AM.

That's not a CRZ thing, that's the new "personal" phase thing you're in on your farm or when doing pet battles. The issue you experienced has happened to me since day one when switching specs on my farm.

Also important: There's no involuntary CRZ active in Pandaria.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Also important: There's no involuntary CRZ active in Pandaria.
    Forgot about that one

Deleted
    Pandaria doesnt have any CRZ from itself at this current moment.

if you see people from a different realm on your realm in Pandaria it means they grouped up with someone from your realm.