Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The girlfriend who you stay up with all night talking to and having great times with breaks up with you and doesn't explain why. Not a unique story, but hey it hurt!

Its always the ex that leaves you for a friend it seems.

For me, the friend convinced me she wouldn't leave me, told me he had gone for a taken woman before and regretted it, and told me not to tell my girlfriend anything he says. So when I finally did tell her something, he lied to her to cover his ass when she questioned him, meanwhile I got the full blame and apparently I was the liar. That argument lead to the breakup, and just a few weeks later they were together.

I already had anxiety, but thanks to him I have an even more difficult time developing friendships with people now.

absolutly i have..but my friends know this about me..you have my full trust..until you do something to betray me. and i am 1 of ur most loyal friends you could possibly have. but betray me and my trust? is extremely hard o get back.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    I find that so far, generally you keep the kind of company you earn. Many people love to paint themselves as the victim, but many times (not always of course) they have done something to earn it.

Wrong. Your logic pattern doesn't make any sense. On the contrary, from what I saw(not necessarily myself, I saw other people including my parents facing the ultimate betrayal), people tend to betray you the most after you helped them, since they consider you to be a doormat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my teens I had dated someone who found out I had shouted at their group of guy friends because they had been annoying my dog at the backyard fence. Few days later we go for a walk around the neighborhood when suddenly she decided she wanted to go home halfway, after that had happened a group of guys came up from the street ahead and their leader wanted to fight me - but knowing the kind of people they were, I knew it would quickly escalate to 9 on 1 shortly after beating his ass so I retreated and that was the end of it. Received a call from her saying she was dumping me and that she had set me up because I shouted at her group of friends.

Yup, people are this ridiculous, the kind of people that lived in that area, would make a big deal out of a little shouting.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-01-03 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Ouch ! I feel so sad for you Kerdozia ... so cold hearted [fill it out with your own definition of that girl] .
    Life goes on. That is something everyone has to understand when you get betrayed/backstabbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been used a lot, i remenber a couple of friends once told me that and they explained everything to me, and i was like "i know i know" but in the end, i ended up crying in the classroom..., Sometimes i hate to be so sensitive (that was like 3 years ago, i was like 15 or 16)

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Wrong. Your logic pattern doesn't make any sense. On the contrary, from what I saw(not necessarily myself, I saw other people including my parents facing the ultimate betrayal), people tend to betray you the most after you helped them, since they consider you to be a doormat.
    There is a balance between being a doormat and being kind/friendly.

Find it. Be happy.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well.. when my boyfriend cheated on me.. then when my boyfriend cheated on me... and when my boyfriend cheated on me...
    Don't take this the wrong way, but if you keep getting cheated on then you're either picking the wrong guys or doing something that's driving them away. Men aren't exactly hardwired to be faithful, but the majority of us aren't colossal douches either.

Them cheating on you isn't your fault, you picking guys that stray is at least partially your responsibility.