Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It was 20% for a very long time, but yeah, they screwed something up with the Mop transition.

I think alot of damage thresholds are too high. Hex being a similar offender.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Cheap Shot and Kidney Shot share DR, so unless he waits 20 seconds, the kidney is not going to last that long. But Paralytic is on a different DR so that could work. Anyone know how much stun you lose on DR? So if you go from a Cheap Shot then a few seconds later a Kidney Shot (6 seconds) how long would that Kidney Shot actually last?
    I should've said garrote, which is a 4.5 sec silence. 14.5 sec of unavoidable CC (besides using your trinket) while taking damage during the whole thing. A disaster waiting to happen. Kinda hope they fix this nonsense before rogues get buffed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    It was 20% for a very long time, but yeah, they screwed something up with the Mop transition.

I think alot of damage thresholds are too high. Hex being a similar offender.
    Both Hex and Fear have been 10% since early WotLK. They were changed at the end of S5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear is a mystery to me.

Ive tried fearing someone cast my shadowword: pain. and it instantly got broken. ive also managed to cast a full set of dot 3 point plague and a mind blast and he was still running around feared.

But I have personally yet to see a warlock fear break.

They seriously should re-visit all cc in the game, even more so fears cause they are defiently broken.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I wrong or is this completely not true about warrior's fear? Which would break if one damage was recieved? Why aren't all fears the same? Even if you don't want everything to look the same... a fear is a fear, not talking about horrifying abillities, just fears.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pol-Kinabol View Post
    Am I wrong or is this completely not true about warrior's fear? Which would break if one damage was recieved? Why aren't all fears the same? Even if you don't want everything to look the same... a fear is a fear, not talking about horrifying abillities, just fears.
    Warrior fear works like a regular fear for every target in range, bar the primary target where the effect is a cower, which for all intensive purposes is the same as fear, except you stand still and the effect breaks on any damage.