What's the PVP situation like?

Hey guys, so I quit WoW in January, thinking of playing again, I prefer PVPing over PVEing. Just want to know whats the PVP situation like currently? Won't sub if things are still broken and maybe I'll wait after patch 5.2. Not soooo troubled about the problem with bots.

Thanks for any input.

Pvp was probably broken during the first two or three months of MoP, but the worst is definitely behind us since patch 5.1.

However, if you are hoping to come back to a more polished pvp situation - wait until 5.2.

I could go into more detail if you'd like, but if I were you - just wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently it really is fotm or gtfo.
    If you ain't playing a combination of restoshaman/holy paladin + spriest/mage/warrior/feral you'll have a hard time reaching a good rating in 3s

Definitely not as broken as it was on the launch of Pandaria, its enjoyable but mages and warrs are still way too strong. In 5.2 warrs will be nerfed but ofc mages wont.

Aight guys thanks for the info..I'll see how it goes, maybe start now and farm up honour. My main's a warrior! Hah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Definitely not as broken as it was on the launch of Pandaria, its enjoyable but mages and warrs are still way too strong. In 5.2 warrs will be nerfed but ofc mages wont.
    I'm not sure if you've read the patch notes, but Mages have been getting chain nerfed since MoP release. 5.2 included. =P
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.