Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I also must commend Bioware, I had an issue where after 6 slots for preferred, I accidentaly activated 2 characters twice, and had 4 characters instead of 6, and it said I had 6 activated. Basically I lost 2 character slots, so I mailed them, and while I did get M0-T0 copy/paste responses, after I responded to the ticket a few times, a real GM helped me and he helped me good. I waited a couple of days mostly, and he fixed my characters, and I had all proper character slots. After that, he gave me 1050 free Cartel Coins. I was really shocked.
    Also guys don't be delusional, it's not true preferred don't have support, they have full web and phone support, and in-game knowledge base. Preferred and free just can't create in game tickets, that's it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrToxin View Post
    I also must commend Bioware, I had an issue where after 6 slots for preferred, I accidentaly activated 2 characters twice, and had 4 characters instead of 6, and it said I had 6 activated. Basically I lost 2 character slots, so I mailed them, and while I did get M0-T0 copy/paste responses, after I responded to the ticket a few times, a real GM helped me and he helped me good. I waited a couple of days mostly, and he fixed my characters, and I had all proper character slots. After that, he gave me 1050 free Cartel Coins. I was really shocked.
    Also guys don't be delusional, it's not true preferred don't have support, they have full web and phone support, and in-game knowledge base. Preferred and free just can't create in game tickets, that's it.
    It's lovely to read about a satisfied customer. I'm sure there are more of you out there, however my few experiences with TOR's CS department has been less than stellar. Still, a nice touch giving you 1050 free coins.

Deleted
    I find 1 thing very interesting (correct me if am wrong):
    From BW pov, isnt it weird that f2p/pref can spend creds for buying upgrades that are default for subs. since creds =/= real money, they lose much here.
    Mybe thats why they dont give a **** about things not working properly, altho i assume that those items were bought with cp and wouldnt work either for those who bought them in the first place.

But yeah, so far so good for me, (knockknock)

Quote Originally Posted by lovc View Post
    I find 1 thing very interesting (correct me if am wrong):
    From BW pov, isnt it weird that f2p/pref can spend creds for buying upgrades that are default for subs. since creds =/= real money, they lose much here.
    Mybe thats why they dont give a **** about things not working properly, altho i assume that those items were bought with cp and wouldnt work either for those who bought them in the first place.

But yeah, so far so good for me, (knockknock)
    Someone has to buy the unlock and put it on the GTN to begin with, so they aren't losing any money. It actually can make them more money, as people with additional expendable income will purchase multiple unlocks with the sole intention of selling them on the GTN. Those will then potentially be bought by players who would have never spent money to begin with, so it's technically a created sale.