Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere I can just stream it instead of torrenting?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Don't have any experience on that, I always torrent my fav. series so can't help you on that. =/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    animefreak.tv/watch/fairy-tail-online

loads of other anime series there also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zoma, you're the man.

Thanks for help folks.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Zoma, you're the man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected. Make that "a real man".
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-02-14 at 07:55 AM.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, even though I read every chapter of the manga once it comes out, I've only recently been catching up on the anime, and something really stood out to me. Even though I've already mentioned the lack of blood in the anime, it was taken to a new level in Mirajane vs Jenny episode. After a ton of fan service, the three judges have a squirting nosebleed, similar to the type Sanji (One Piece) or Roshi (Dragon Ball) have. Their frikkin comedy based nosebleeds didn't even have blood, it looked like milk or something. That's a new low.

Deleted
    Its sad yes. The two key points that always annoyed/annoy me in the anime are:
    -Lack of blood
    -Special moves. Remember when erza does her whole "ima transform" thingie? I hate those things. Casting grand spells, sure. But for a simple gear change or dragon punch? Yeah, i'd rather be without that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    New chapter is out. I can't wait for the Gajeel-Rogue fight to be on the anime, there was quite a huge blast in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    New chapter is out. I can't wait for the Gajeel-Rogue fight to be on the anime, there was quite a huge blast in it.
    i hope they drag it out a bit more in the anime, seemed a bit too short in the manga, like they did with Erza vs the 100 monsters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    i hope they drag it out a bit more in the anime, seemed a bit too short in the manga, like they did with Erza vs the 100 monsters
    The anime tends to make every fight a full episode so i wouldn't worry about that. Even if they fill it up with natsu's group there be plenty action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Jura vs Laxus vs Orga this chapter. Won't spoil the fight, but apparently Jura is now the 5th strongest of the 10 wizard saints, and Makarov isn't among the top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Mostly Jura vs Laxus vs Orga this chapter. Won't spoil the fight, but apparently Jura is now the 5th strongest of the 10 wizard saints, and Makarov isn't among the top 4.
    I don't think Marakov is even a saint anymore man, he's been gone seven years. I don't think Jellal is either. I wanna see a full match of Jellal vs. Jura :/ that was the most epic thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Jura would kick ass but since the manga is called Fairy Tail... he doesn't stand a chance, laxus will win.

Happy to see Juvia fightning serieus instead of beign played for comedy <3

Deleted
    Jura is now the 5th strongest of the 10 wizard saints
    I was kinda interested in the thing that Jura is the only "human" in the top 5 of the 10 wizard saints (from newest manga episode).. Just who and what are the top 4? o.O

And 2nd topic: was reading an earlier episode of FT manga and saw this http://www.manga-access.com/manga/F/...chapter/258/15
    Is this the Lumen Histoire they were talking about and if it is, what it might be?
    Last edited by mmocd5a07d78b9; 2013-02-23 at 09:59 PM. Reason: inserted spoiler

Holy youngsters and their magical powers, Batman.

Erza and Laxus were both freaking bosses this chapter.

Erza's anger actually gave me chills.

And Laxus' conviction and how hard he fought was just..insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Anywhere I can just stream it instead of torrenting?
    Funimations website

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so honest question: ive watched a lot of anime, and i gotta say, while i hear a lot of good things about FT, my big concern wtih starting it is that its already well over 100 episodes long. so here you go. is it WORTH it to start now?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Holy youngsters and their magical powers, Batman.

Erza and Laxus were both freaking bosses this chapter.

Erza's anger actually gave me chills.

And Laxus' conviction and how hard he fought was just..insane.
    Eh I actually didn't like the chapter. Elza was...Lol about the second origin thing, that she was holding it back. I think Minerva is getting owned too easily, Elza's a fucking hacker the way she cheats like that.

I don't think Luxus should have won either. Not that easily. Not after having been scuffed up a little by Orga. If Luxus ate something that boosted him or went into Dragon Force, I'd be like "okay" but he just beat Jura, Jura who is fucking BEAST MODE, like that?

Although mad props to Jellal. Jelly didn't even get HURT by Jura's attacks and he was gonna destroy him lol.

Inc. Lluvia Gray Unison Raid

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Ok so honest question: ive watched a lot of anime, and i gotta say, while i hear a lot of good things about FT, my big concern wtih starting it is that its already well over 100 episodes long. so here you go. is it WORTH it to start now?
    It's not even close to over. Not for a while anyway. I'm talking years. So yeah go ahead and join. It's the kind of thing that's good even if it isn't current. (I only read the manga, myself, though.)