UPDATE UPDATE Supernatural Science Theory UPDATE UPDATE

Hello everyone, again. I am back from a 2 weeks of being hospitalized. When I made this thread I was completely off my medication and I had quit weed cold turkey. I was self-medicating off of it before my litte sister (God bless her soul) ratted me out. I am back and on my proper medications and have probably about a month or so left of an outpatient program for my mental illnesses.

I had something interesting happen to me while in the hospital though. They had a birthday party for me saying I was spiritually 5 years old and told me that my angelic name is Bibium. The birthday party was done by nurses, doctors, social workers, and other people working at the hospital, not by patients.

What does this mean for me? I didn't have time to ask them what the Bibium means or anything, I will when my outpatient program starts on January 2. What I believe is that I am one of the many angels that helped God write the Bible. In revelations it talks about a white stone that will be handed to people with a name on it. This is what has occurred for me. I have followed the narrow path of God and he gave me this gift in return.

EDIT: Definition of jalople improved after further analysis.

New addition to definition: A lesson is being learned. <--------------- for some reason NO ONE SEEMS TO GET THIS POINT!!!!!

EDIT 2: "Fire" Meditation has NOTHING to do with ACTUAL FIRE. I just mean symbolically fire cause it is quick and very effective.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems like the best place to put a theory of mine that I have been thinking about for a long time:

Quick Background of me: I have Bipolar I disorder with schizo-effective disorder as well. Many of you might think I have the 2 worst diseases known to mankind, but I find it as a way for me to have a connection with the spiritual realm that surrounds us all.

I also have a BS in computer science and will be soon going to school for my masters as well as my doctorate. Back to the theory at hand. About 5 years ago I had this word that I created during one of my "manic" phases and I had begun research with it involving entropy, supernatural science, and how exactly the subconscious and the conscious works.

First I will start with what the definition of the word I made up, jalople, and then I'll go from there. As of now, these things will be an exact copy/paste of a few e-mails I started 5 years ago.

Dates were made in these e-mails for specific reasons involving my theory. What I am actually trying to prove is that I seem to have discovered how to predict randomness in a way, or at least know why things happen.

So here it goes:

EMAIL 1: Subject: Jalople Files - 12/07/2007

Jalople Files - 12/07/2007

Created the official definition of a freak coincidence

Jalople = Freak coincidences in nature that are nearly statistically
    impossible and that are also nearly if not completely impossible to be
    doctored.

Winning the lottery can be a jalople, but a weak one at best since it
    still can produce doubt that it was truly 'all natural'.

EMAIL 2: Subject: Jalople Files - 12/07/2007 - Rules for documentation

Please add to these rules as well if you can...

When a jalople is experienced or discovered please make sure to document:

1. Time and Date <---- MOST IMPORTANT!!!!
    2. Location you were at
    3. Location of the jalople if separate from where you are at
    4. Who discovered it and their full name (I will get into details why
    the name is a requirement later). Think of it as an IP Address might
    be the simplest way to explain the importance.
    5. Anything else that seems significant to the jalople itself,
    directly and indirectly. Indirect significance should not be as
    important, but unfortunately, this is a really complicated issue that
    deals with supernatural science.

EMAIL 3: Subject: Jalople Files - 12/10/2007 - Date Occurred: 12/8/2007 Time: 10:39

Date Occurred:
    12/08/2007

Time:
    10:39 (for the sake of calculation, please keep it in military time.)

My General Location:
    Circuit city parking lot in Riverside, CA
    cross streets: Magnolia and Tyler

Coordinates Approximation: (Use Google Earth for such approximation, keep decimal points out, they seem irrelevant for now at least.)
    33°54°46° N
    117°27°39° W

Location of Jalople:
    Same Location as me.

Who discovered it:
    I discovered it: ADG

People involved:
    My girlfriend: PMC

Jalople Description:
    PMC and I had just picked up an HD DVD player that my dad had purchased and we were leaving the parking lot. As I was leaving, I was just "zoning (sp?) out" when for some reason my mind brought up an obscure memory when I could not be patient about buying something without fully researching it. The memory that was brought up was when I begged my grandmother to buy me a Sega Genesis game that I thought "looked" cool, but when I brought it home it ended up being a complete dud.

The game was Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: Dragon of Destiny on Sega Genesis. It was THE WORST VIDEO GAME I have ever played in my entire life. Anyways, when the name of this game popped up in my head, not even 1-3 seconds later (for the sake of the ternary theory I am going to approximate 3 seconds later) she said out loud "Romance Lingerie" simply by just reading the sign which I had not noticed at all until she saw it.

There was no way of doctored coincidence as I was "zoned out" at the time and I was not even looking at anything if you will, my mind was deep in thought (seems to be a sub-conscious thing, which means it has to do with a link to the super naturalness of random thought). The word Romance being used in my head and her head is the Jalople as well as ALL the 3's in this situation. Look at the time, the cords, the name of the game. Almost all is divisible by 3.

Entropy Analysis:

I have yet to be romantic at all with this girl. And it seemed that was our greatest conflict. It seems to me that I can do a lot less "work" with working out our frustrations with each other if she knew that I truly loved her and cared about her more than just instrumentally (sex, symbolism of having a hot girl on my arm, etc.). I have learned my lesson to say the least after what transpired afterward (she broke up with me but eventually got back together, more about that later).

Also, the HD DVD player did absolutely nothing to make the picture better thus the other lesson I was learning was not to buy something unless I fully researched it. The television we had was not equipped to do the amazing things I saw at Fry's electronics earlier that year.

-----END OF EMAILS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Conclusion:

There is definitely a spiritual realm among us. BTW, I am a Christian and I do believe that the Bible is 100% correct in case anyone is wondering that. But, I do not believe that most Christians really know what a Christian actually is. I call these people "Super Christians" cause they all think they are high and mighty and better than everyone else, which is OBVIOUSLY something Jesus spoke against when he spoke to the Pharisees back in the day.

I have also created a "fire" meditation that can instantly make you feel peaceful and serene. Today I discovered that using it with cigarettes makes going into the astral projection world much much easier when closing your eyes for only 5 seconds after my "fire" meditation.

Also, I have abbreviated my name and my now wife's name for anonymity. For now...

Until then please use this forum post for responses until I am ready to give out my e-mail. I actually do not know what to expect at this point. I am keeping myself and my family protected in case things get hairy if you know what I mean.

Please DOCUMENT JALOPLES and post them here. PLEASE!

This will end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

For God's sake, take the words "Science Theory" out of the title. They don't belong in the same thread as this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly certain religious topics are forbidden on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Topics of religion are forbidden on these forums.

Closed.