Exclamation Experienced Brewmaster Tank LF Weekday Guild

Greetings, recruitment forum, I am currently looking for a guild focused on progression and hard mode progress throughout tier content. I am an experienced Brewmaster, having played the game for years as multiple classes and dating back to Sunwell.

My current completion in Tier 14
    MSV: 6/6 4/6H (Spirit Kings and will still up)
    HoF: 6/6 2/6H (Garalon and bladelord down)
    ToES: 4/4 .5/4 (Elite protectors down)

My availability: I work weekends from 10pm Central to 8am Central time, so it isnt viable.
    I am looking for either a evening or very latenight/early morning guild to progress in.
    Monday: 24/7
    Tuesday: 24/7
    Wednesday: 24/7
    Thursday: 24/7
    Friday: n/a
    Saturday: n/a
    Sunday: n/a

What can you expect from me?
    I have sped through the normal content with ease, I require little to no explanation of guild specific tactics, I find my knowledge and skill to be viable to any guild's aim to down a heroic boss.

My goal is to find either a late night/early morning raid guild 25>10 and my favor is to the horde. Sorry, Ally, you never called back after that night.

Recent Achievements:
    Heroic Garalon 10
    Heroic Blade Lord 10
    Heroic Elegon 10
    Server First 90 monk

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amari/advanced

Please feel free to contact me in game or via battletag:
    [email protected] (You can also email me for an immediate response) or contact via skype @ Asacado
    Last edited by Asacado; 2012-12-31 at 12:41 PM.
    "The ocean is a scary place. It's full of water and stuff."

To le top!

le bumpy 10 chars

ERMAHERD I can't feel my bump

all of the bumps

Insomniacs is a late night 25 man raiding guild on the Llane server, where we have been raiding consistently since January of 2006. We raid Monday through Thursday nights, 10pm PST until 2am (1am-5am EST).

We are a mature guild with a long history, and look to provide a place for like minded players needing to raid at late night hours. We have raided 40 and 25 man content consistently for over 6 years now, with our goal of providing a stable place where late night players can come together and enjoy the content. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and have a healthy guild bank which provides all of our raiders with flasks, potions, food, and other materials essential for raiding when available. We want to continue to push 25 man content in Mists and provide a place for fellow late night players to do get things done. Current progression is 6/6 and 2/6.

Currently recruiting:

DPS: (any 3 of the following)
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Warlock
    Warrior
    Rogue
    Monk
    Death Knight
    Enhance Shaman

Healers: (1)
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    Monk

General Info:
    We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, are excellent at their class, and bring a positive influence to the guild. We expect a high level of play from each and everyone of our raiders. In return each member can expect a friendly and positive guild atmosphere, a strong officer core focused on progression, and little to no drama.

Guild History:
    We have been an active guild since January, 2006, and many of our original members are still involved with the guild. We are tightly-knit but welcoming of new members - we have an overarching policy of "treat others as you would like to be treated". The major population of the guild is working adults, and we attempt to conduct ourselves with the balanced attitude that only comes from experience in mind.

Previous Content:
    Glory of the Raider (10) (with Drakes)
    Glory of the Raider (25) (with Drakes)
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10)
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25)
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
    Glory of the Icercrown Raider (25)
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
    Glory of the Firelands Raider
    Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    Server First Naxx 25, Malygos, Sarth 3Drakes 25, the Immortal, Heroic LK 25 and others.

If you would be interested in joining our ranks, please visit our website if you are interested ((Sorry i couldn't send links in my post because i just made the account to post to ya. lol))