Best Class/Spec to do dailies

In your opinion which class/spec do you think would be the best for doing dailies ?.
    The reason why I ask is because (as often insisted by Blizz) dailies WILL ALWAYS be one of the most important aspects of this expansion and as such I want to know which class is the best for doing them.
    The metrics that I am interested in measuring are
    a) Speed of quest completion
    b) Survivability while doing the quests

Deleted
    Pvp or pve server? If you're on pve I'd say a fury warrior or feral druid, both have amazing mobility (flight form is especially hawt for dailies), good upfront burst, solid survival and some cleave/aoe (less for feral). Any dps/tanking spec can do dailies quite quickly atm though.
    Last edited by mmoc321e539296; 2012-12-31 at 05:00 AM.

Deleted
    I dunno brah, found SV hunters to be quite efficient. Round up, frost trap, multi-shot(s) and bam dead.

Deleted
    As someone who farmed timbermaw rep with a holy priest, I find this somewhat funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid. swift flight form and stealth own all.

I think your mileage will vary based on your own comfort level with the class.

Personally, I find my BM hunter to be very, very good for dailies. Since I tank everything with my pet (combining Mend Pet glyph and Misdirection glyph), I take no damage, my pet typically remains at full health at all times, and I don't have to worry about running out of mana since I use Focus.
    And at the moment, I have the added bonus of being a strong 1v1 world PvP class/spec.

Hunters have always been effective, low-risk, low-downtime questers.

There IS a lot to be said for druids in terms of speed of completion, though, with flight form and stealth, it's true.

Deleted
    Night Elf Feral Druid in my opinion. Shadowmeld, collect in swift flight and stealth. Can escape ganks easily and never have to kill anything extra on top of kill x amount quests.

I would say:

Druid > Death Knight > Paladin > Warrior > Hunter > Warlock > Monk > Shaman > Mage > Priest > Rogue

not as sure with spec