5.2 PTR Eligibility

Although I had a MoP active account, I could not participate in the 5.1 PTR with my lvl 90 toon nor a premade lvl 90 toon,
    because my PTR account was flagged as Cataclysm.
    I tried contacting support, posted on PTR forums, but Blizzard did nothing for me.

I heard the reason that I couldn't participate was because I made a PTR account during MoP. (I haven't made any PTR accounts before that.)

So my question is, do you think Blizzard would fix this for 5.2 PTR?
    How was it for the first PTR during Cata, for the people who made a PTR account for the first time during Cata?

I tried looking at my PTR account now, but its still flagged as Cataclysm.

maybe you should ask it on the official forums? but they will probebly says the ptr is not actieve yet

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    maybe you should ask it on the official forums? but they will probebly says the ptr is not actieve yet
    Thx for the reply.

Unfortunately, my sub ended a few weeks ago.
    It was because of the massive fire mage nerf which was my main.
    Thus I probably can not post on the official forums right not. Afaik, you can only post if you're subbed.

I read about the 5.2PTR and was curious how fire spec would change with the new gear in 5.2,
    thus thought it would be worth it for me to re-sub just to test it out.
    But I wouldn't want to re-sub if I can't participate again with a lvl 90 toon.

I guess I'd have to wait till 5.2 PTR starts and wait for people to report if this problem was resolved.