DBM RaidWarning text size + icon border

I'm trying to figure out how the RaidWarning text size can be adjusted in DBM (no in game option and no clear way can be found in the lua).
    Also trying to figure out how to get the icons displayed in the RaidWarning to not have the borders cropped out (can't find anything in the lua there either).
    I was able to get the icons for MSBT to show icons taking out the texcoords line for them to now show 1px black borders from the CleanIcons Thin pack, but i could not find anything similar in DBM's lua code to this.

Thanks

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 05:52 PM ----------

***update***

I was able to get the Raid Warning size bigger via MoveAnything. But it's also made the "icons" bigger (/sigh) and still need to figure out how to get 1px borders on them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 09:30 PM ----------

***update#2***

NVM on the icon borders, it's something with the ElvUI addonskins that needs to be tinkered with.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are set on modding DBM timers and don't mind allot of tinkering then this is a good read. Took me a while to figure it out and allot of /reloadui but on the end was worth it :P

http://forums.wowace.com/showthread....372#post275372

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    If you are set on modding DBM timers and don't mind allot of tinkering then this is a good read. Took me a while to figure it out and allot of /reloadui but on the end was worth it :P

http://forums.wowace.com/showthread....372#post275372
    I'm not modding the timers (they are already handled by ElvUI+ElvUI AddOnSkins. I was looking for the raid warning part of DBM. I've talked with someone over at the TukUI forums and I should be getting a solution soon.

Isnt dbm using blizzards raidwarning, been a while since i used dbm.. guess you can choose output?

If you have blizz raidwarning as output this should do it

local font = "Fontpath to desired font"
    RaidWarningFrame.slot1:SetFont(font, 20, "OUTLINE")
    RaidWarningFrame.slot2:SetFont(font, 20, "OUTLINE")